AC

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
3 years in LA and you've never used the ac? I've had the ac on in February when it was raining out coming home from Disneyland. Top off or not, when the temps are 90+ I'm running the ac. At least you've got cloth seats to soak up the sweat dripping down your back side.
I only enjoy A/C in a closed cabin. With the top off I enjoy the wind and I have the Mopar mesh bonnet to block some of the sun. The small amount of intermittent cold air would only annoy me.

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
I only enjoy A/C in a closed cabin. With the top off I enjoy the wind and I have the Mopar mesh bonnet to block some of the sun. The small amount of intermittent cold air would only annoy me.
The heater is so damn hot in these JLs that I don't use cooling when the doors are off but I will use the heater in the am if its chilly. Sometimes I drive to work in the winter with a beanie and a sweatshirt on and by noon or go home time and its super nice(t shirt on the drive home), benefits of desert climate I guess, and if the doors are on I don't ever turn the heat to max.

Puggins

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Dual door package. I think other than the transmission, the half doors from my TJ are what I miss the most.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Hardtop would be my one.

As it is I only ordered 4 options on my JLU (that still hasn't been built yet). Hardtop, Tinted Windows, Automatic and Block Heater. A/C is standard on the 4 doors. $34K

Come spring I'm ordering the 2022 JLU I really want and flipping the 2021. It will have the above plus LSRD, Power W/L, LED Package and possibly the Alpine SS (but I want to hear it first). But it will be about 6 grand more, 7 if I go for the tow package for the Aux switches.
Sponsored