Cell phone mount recommendations

Brownpow121

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Altitude Sport V6
Hi. Looking for any “life tested” cell phone holder/mount recommendations. I see too many that are big and bulky that mount on the dash. I have a cheaper plastic one from another vehicle that clips on the vent which I like, but it gets a bit flimsy on the JL vent. Thx
Sponsored

Fatboy97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Rubicon JL
Hi. Looking for any “life tested” cell phone holder/mount recommendations. I see too many that are big and bulky that mount on the dash. I have a cheaper plastic one from another vehicle that clips on the vent which I like, but it gets a bit flimsy on the JL vent. Thx
Gibson leather works.

BB93A671-47F5-4CC3-A80C-8E9A9D2887D4.jpeg

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brownpow121

Brownpow121

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Altitude Sport V6
Thanks. I am trying to find something clean without something Sticking out from my dash. Everything I’m finding is bulky

Sponsored

JLR_AEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon AEV Outfitted
I am in the same boat as you. I have been looking for something that doesn't stick out or with adding anything with an arm above the dash.
I think I will be buying this in the next week or so https://getoffroam.com/products/jeep-wrangler-gladiator-phone-mount-kit
I know its not 'life tested' but it looks simple and out of the way depending on how you position it

music293

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Clubs

67Designs. Final answer.

I have had it on for over a year now, and it hasn't budged an inch. And that's twice out to Moab to crawl over rocks, and up in Colorado, etc. Literally does not bounce, wobble, or shift.

It's true that the mounts and hardware are a bit pricey. However, as I mentioned, they are first in class in terms of quality and use.

Further, depending on what you get and what you plan on running, you've got an ecosystem of mounting gear to put anything and everything you could want up there. Personally, I've got my daily-driver cell mount, as well as a mount for my GPS locator, GoPro, and GMRS Mic. Further plans to add a mount for my partner's cell, as well as possibly a mount for a tablet (we'll see).

Finally, 67D's customer service is top notch. I've made errors when ordering on my end that would've cost ME more to correct, and they happily obliged and worked with. They've also helped and responded to any questions I've had quite rapidly. And they've also spent time gathering feedback directly from me (and others I imagine!).

Onward4x4

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.onward4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
I have seen and looked at many of these mounts. There are some that have been suggested that are just stupid expensive for no real reason other than the company feels they can gauge you. In my view the best solution is https://anviloverland.com - they are made in the US (local to me), their design is awesome, installation is 15mn tops and they are solid as a rock! You can't go wrong with that choice.

106211037_10223320430742010_4485135479293439132_o.jpg

ryandrews83

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I went with the CMM Off-Road grab bar 20mm ball mount, 67 Designs universal phone holder and nano carbon fibre arm. Added a 7” lightning cable from Amazon to complete the setup. Really happy with the result. Super clean.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cell phone mount recommendations D2429834-D8A7-422B-A2A1-6D71B9DA0C99
Sponsored