www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Just putting this out there for posterity. Had my 20k service done last Thursday at a local dealer and the a CEL later that day. Cleared it and came back the next day. P04DB. Researched and figured either wrong oil or too much, or a hose got disconnected. Nope.. they forgot to reinstall the air filter! Good thing I had an easy weekend or that could have been a mess! That other one was a nox sensor and it never showed back up. Probably related.
Jeep Wrangler JL CEL -  P04DB resolved Screenshot_20210507-151803_Torque
Sponsored

OP
OP
AppleJacks23

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah well :facepalm:. The service advisor did try to give me a loaner and I insisted it was a quick and easy fix somewhere. Once jeep wave is up I know where mine is going, and it isn't a dealer :)

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
Yeah well :facepalm:. The service advisor did try to give me a loaner and I insisted it was a quick and easy fix somewhere. Once jeep wave is up I know where mine is going, and it isn't a dealer :)
Well u gotta admit ..if that code reads oil or something along the lines , how crazy is it when it's something totally unrelated.

OP
OP
AppleJacks23

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
It actually has to do with the crankcase vent hose being disconnected. Having an air filter remove would cause the same net effect as too much air is getting into the crankcase. Some other folks have reported that there's came on due to too much oil in the crankcase.
Sponsored