Sponsored

Cavfab Bumpers

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
These babies just arrived yesterday. Cavfab Predator Front Bumper with Winch Guard Hoop and Skid Plate. Accompanied by matching Predator rear. Very happy with the craftsmanship.
Already dropped at the powder coater this morning.

IMG_5942.jpg

IMG_5944.jpg

IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5949.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Caymanedge

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Front bumper and skid plate are on. The fit of everything was great. However, getting a winch in there was a major PITA. There is barely enough you to squeeze it in. I had the grill off so I didn't damage it, but then I couldn't get it back on. Then I moved the controls to the left to eliminate some of the bunched wiring behind. I had to basically mount the winch plate and winch to the bumper and then mount it. It worked out great but it is really wedged in there.

Jeep Wrangler JL Cavfab Bumpers IMG_5974

Sponsored

OP
OP
Caymanedge

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The factory bumper had a side mounting plate on each side of the frame rails. I removed them and installed the LOD support brackets to strengthen the bumper to frame connection with two bolts instead of one. Also, the winch plate rear bolts connect the rails so the bumper/frame connection is extremely strong.

Stinger21rubi

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hey I just received my Predator front bumper and my winch plate will not fit between my frame rails. Did you have any issues with this?
Sponsored