Sponsored

Caster Shake

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
You mean “JeepDontCare”...? 😫

No, I haven’t. The fact is this dealer has a well-documented record of terrible service. So I doubt JeepCares will be able to change any of that.

Unfortunately, we don’t have many dealer choices here. We only have one CDJR dealer in town; perhaps that’s the reason their service is so crummy. Beyond that there is a dealer 30 miles down the freeway, and then a cluster of dealers in Metro Seattle, 65 miles away, which I’m not going to drive to every time I need service.

My next step is to approach the dealer 30 miles away and ask point blank if they are willing to do the TSB. If they do, great. If they don’t, then all the cards are on the table.

I’m sick and tired of Jeep dealers. I’m reaching the end of my tether with Jeep.
Hi aldo98229,
We're sorry to hear you're unsatisfied with your dealer service. We'd be happy to provide an additional layer of assistance alongside your dealer. If you'd like it, feel free to send us a PM.

Sarah
Jeep Cares
Car is shaking at highway speeds after bumps.

Installed a teraflex SS and that tightened up my steering play issue, but made a vibration come on strong while at highway speeds.

I also added a steel bumper and winch to the front dropping the car quite a bit.

I lifted my jeep up on rubi takeoffs, but did not seem to have this issue until adding the SS.
Hi lalalofsky,
If you'd like addtional assistance alongside your dealer as well, feel free to send us a PM. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
Jeep Cares
Sponsored