Case for Camp Chef 2 burner stove?

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Sting Gray 3.6L
I’m not liking the nylon bag that came with my Camp Chef Explorer model 2 burner stove. Can’t believe they sell it separately for $44. Anyone out there find a case that might be suitable? Doesn’t have to be outdoor-grade like a Pelican/Hardigg or Roam Adventure Gear. If the Plano Sportsman locker came in a long bit shallow size it would be perfect.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s unlimited;2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Very timely. I just ordered this one for same reasons, the oem is terrible

Uniflasy Grill Cover Carry Bag for Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Camp Stove, 34" Camp Chef 2 Burner Griddle Bag.Heavy Duty Waterproof Fade Resistant BBQ Cover for Camp Chef 34" https://a.co/d/dXOUTFQ

OP
OP
Oncorhynchus

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very timely. I just ordered this one for same reasons, the oem is terrible

Uniflasy Grill Cover Carry Bag for Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Camp Stove, 34" Camp Chef 2 Burner Griddle Bag.Heavy Duty Waterproof Fade Resistant BBQ Cover for Camp Chef 34" https://a.co/d/dXOUTFQ
When you get it, please post your review.

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s unlimited;2020 Rubicon Unlimited
When you get it, please post your review.
I am very happy with it..for 1/2 the price, it is thicker, a little bigger, and the zipper is much higher quality.

The original was hard to load with the wind guard and legs. This one loads without a problem.

Very satisfied, just wish they made one for the 3 burner explorer too.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I’m not liking the nylon bag that came with my Camp Chef Explorer model 2 burner stove. Can’t believe they sell it separately for $44. Anyone out there find a case that might be suitable? Doesn’t have to be outdoor-grade like a Pelican/Hardigg or Roam Adventure Gear. If the Plano Sportsman locker came in a long bit shallow size it would be perfect.
Have you checked Harbor Freight’s pelican rip off cases? May have a shrunken size.

OP
OP
Oncorhynchus

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you checked Harbor Freight’s pelican rip off cases? May have a shrunken size.
Will stop by today. According to their website however they don’t have a Pelican-style case that is big enough to hold the stove.
Sponsored