Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Like the title says, I'm interested in knowing of any Canadian vendors for jeep parts & mods, both big & small that are not mopar, most of the ones I've found online are American for obvious reasons. Would like to something locally owned or run as well.
Sponsored

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
Like the title says, I'm interested in knowing of any Canadian vendors for jeep parts & mods, both big & small that are not mopar, most of the ones I've found online are American for obvious reasons. Would like to something locally owned or run as well.
Have you tried Northridge4x4.ca in Alberta?

The variety of parts available on their Canadian site doesn't always match what they have available to their US customers at Northridge4x4.com, but they are fairly local to you and their customer service is great (I've ordered parts from them in the past).

You can also try TDotPerformace.ca . They don't have anywhere near the variety of Jeep Parts that Northridge has, but they do offer free shipping anywhere in Canada.

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
These are the exact kind of suggestions I'm looking for! Thanks! Every time I try to search for Jeep vendors, I seem to only find American ones. I'd like to avoid import tarrifs if at all possible.

... And of course us lowly Canadians get reduced stock offerings..... *sigh* Oh well.

NickJar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RD
If you can only find whatever you're looking for in the states use shippsy.com. I have used it a hand full of times and have saved a bunch of money. Usually tack on 3 extra days. The fee, taxes and customs haven't been too bad for me

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Depending on how close you are to the border. Get it sent to a UPS store and they'll hold it for $5. I'm an hour away and the savings is crazy as opposed to getting shit sent from the US. And I declare everything. If it's made in the USA, and marked as such, you don't pay duty, just taxes if they even bother to get you to.

I also have used GTA Jeeps. They give a military discount as well. It usually covers shipping.

Sponsored

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Depending on how close you are to the border. Get it sent to a UPS store and they'll hold it for $5. I'm an hour away and the savings is crazy as opposed to getting shit sent from the US. And I declare everything. If it's made in the USA, and marked as such, you don't pay duty, just taxes if they even bother to get you to.

I also have used GTA Jeeps. They give a military discount as well. It usually covers shipping.
I'm in Kamloops, BC, it's about 3.5-4 hours to the nearest land border crossing, so it isn't worth it for me. With the way gas prices are going, I wouldn't be saving much.

Having said that I will say thank you for your services, i come from a big military family. I myself have not served, but I will look into GTA Jeeps!

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I'm in Kamloops, BC, it's about 3.5-4 hours to the nearest land border crossing, so it isn't worth it for me. With the way gas prices are going, I wouldn't be saving much.

Having said that I will say thank you for your services, i come from a big military family. I myself have not served, but I will look into GTA Jeeps!
Ahh, ya. That's not worth it. Too bad.

Lol, I'm a 28 year retired vet and I still think it's weird when someone thanks me for my service, but thank you.

Cheers

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lol, I'm a 28 year retired vet and I still think it's weird when someone thanks me for my service, but thank you.
I was also born on Remembrance Day, which always took precedence over celebrating my birthday growing up. I have a healthy respect for men & women who serve, no matter in what capacity, or if they were ever deployed or not.

Failing all that, y'all are more physically fit then I could ever be. Can't run for shit. Zombie apocalypse comes, I'm just gonna walk into the horde.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I was also born on Remembrance Day, which always took precedence over celebrating my birthday growing up. I have a healthy respect for men & women who serve, no matter in what capacity, or if they were ever deployed or not.

Failing all that, y'all are more physically fit then I could ever be. Can't run for shit. Zombie apocalypse comes, I'm just gonna walk into the horde.
Lol, nice. I still hold that day in very high regard. I celebrate alone and quietly though, more so now as I lost a few friends in Afghanistan.

I used to be able to run. Now I'm 47 with the body of a 67 year old some days. Lol. Still workout but not a lot of cardio these days.

-lenny-

First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR EcoDiesel
Just a heads up, I was browsing on NorthRidge and saw some stuff on sale
RhonoRack 25% off
KC lites 15%
Etc etc. not everything is on sale of course, but thought I might help a few fellow canucks save a buck.

Sponsored

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Justjeeps.com, TMR Customs,

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Just got a set of Pro Comp wheels from IBS RV Marine Automotive on Amazon.ca - the seller reviews were mixed, but my order came through mostly fine (only a few days late). Looking for a Metalcloak seller now.

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Just got a set of Pro Comp wheels from IBS RV Marine Automotive on Amazon.ca - the seller reviews were mixed, but my order came through mostly fine (only a few days late). Looking for a Metalcloak seller now.
From what I understand no one sells metalcloak other than metalcloak. They don't have any authorized vendors at the very least.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
From what I understand no one sells metalcloak other than metalcloak. They don't have any authorized vendors at the very least.
Thanks Jayne. I was considering the MC long arm $$$, but now I think I am going to go with a Rock Krawler mid arm $$ through Northridge.ca

OP
OP
M_Pluto

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thanks Jayne. I was considering the MC long arm $$$, but now I think I am going to go with a Rock Krawler mid arm $$ through Northridge.ca
How far from the border do you live? And do you have any friends that live close to the south side of the border? Getting it shipped to them is an option to save on the cost of shipping.... I know it's what I plan on doing when I get my metalcloak full belly skidplates! 🙈
Sponsored