Canadian Orders - Options

DanOfTheNorth

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler
So still puttering around in my 2014 anvil ... want to trade it in for a newer one, but every time I have sat down and crunched numbers questions came up on if it was a good idea (layoff rumors, COVID, wanted to see the 4xE, wanted to see the diesel option, and such). I am in a comfortable place right now and am looking to factory order. Waiting to hear the color options for 2022, would love to see a deep green or a deep blue, wanted the Hydro option, but it then disappeared as an option when I went in to speak with a dealership.

Is there a recommended website that will detail all the options available and to what they actually mean? Looking over the Jeep.ca site, you have a ton of little options to add, but it does a really poor job describing what the line item is or the benefits. Even talking to some of the Southern Ontario dealers over the years, the knowledge by the sales associates is minimal and what they are able to pull up from Jeep.ca. Now I also know I am in an area where Jeeps don't have a large demand, most people that have the Jeeps that are plated from dealerships heading towards the GTA.

Thanks in advance,
Sponsored

dingleberry

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
When I placed my order back in April, I found that the US Jeep website seemed to be more informed on the options, and provided a greater level of detail - so I basically reviewed the build on both the US and Canadian sites since most of the options/packages are universal. One thing you may want to consider is timing, as like I said my order (and many others in Canada) are taking a very long time....I am on month 5 with no confirmation as to when my order will be built - I assume if it doesn't get scheduled within the next month, it will likely get rolled into a MY22. I ordered a loaded rubicon and the only reason I haven't cancelled is because I scored a great deal between the incentives offered at the time and the dealer discount - I've heard both are hard to come by now, since stock is limited and demand is high.