Sponsored

Canadian EGR delete

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys/17 Ram 1500
Ok guys, America needs your help! As you may know the epa has gone nuts here and no one wants to touch emissions rated stuff for the diesels. You guys are the only ones that still sell delete kits (HD diesel should have a kit for the newer gen 3.0s by mid year). Now, who here knows of a mechanic willing to do it? I'll make a little trip of it and hangout for a cpl of days in your tundra
Sponsored

OP
OP
ItsNo4RE

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok guys, America needs your help! As you may know the epa has gone nuts here and no one wants to touch emissions rated stuff for the diesels. You guys are the only ones that still sell delete kits (HD diesel should have a kit for the newer gen 3.0s by mid year). Now, who here knows of a mechanic willing to do it? I'll make a little trip of it and hangout for a cpl of days in your tundra
No one?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Where will you take your 3.0L for service in the US once it's deleted?

With Biden potentially becoming president and the California CARB asshole being appointed to lead the EPA in his new administration this will get much much more regulated. This is the same idiot who pushed to ban all new ICE vehicle sales by 2030 in California; which the governor backed.

OP
OP
ItsNo4RE

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where will you take your 3.0L for service in the US once it's deleted?

With Biden potentially becoming president and the California CARB asshole being appointed to lead the EPA in his new administration this will get much much more regulated. This is the same idiot who pushed to ban all new ICE vehicle sales by 2030 in California; which the governor backed.
That really isn't much of a concern as most maintenance ill do myself. I will have it done in a way that when the dpf is cut off, flanges will be put on, same as with the orp (offroad pipe). When I have to go get an inspection, the old filter, goes right back on.... I currently have a 5.7 ram with LTHs, orp and tune. It takes me about half hour to get ready for an inspection
Sponsored