Canadian Ordering Experiences

JoseTorro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL 4 Door
Where did you get your update? I paid the cash on JeepGarage and mine still shows as TBD.

I ordered a JLUR with LED's, Steel Bumpers, 7" screen, and cloth. Black top and fenders. Nothing crazy. Just frustrated by lack of updates, especially after paying for said service.
I got my update from my dealer, also i didnt order the LED package because it was on back order, it might be why your delayed if you are at all.
Sponsored

lwebs

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbucks.ca
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, JLU Safari
Occupation
Retired
Wanted to thank all this forum's members for the advice as I navigated through the ordering process.

For those on Vancouver Island, BC or even over on the mainland, I can highly recommend Woodgrove Jeep/Chrysler in Nanaimo. Their association with Jeep goes back to AMC days.

As those who have been following this forum know, we have just taken delivery of our brand news Jeep Wrangler JL. While I have purchased a number of new vehicles over the years, never have we had such a positive experience. From initial price negotiations via email with the sales manager, Andrew, through to final delivery, everything went very smoothly. it gave me new found faith in the dealership model.

https://www.woodgrovechrysler.com

18BlackJLRU

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4XE Rubicon
I ordered my Rubicon Unlimited on June 28th and got my Built Sheet yesterday (August 10th) from Crytosticker. According to my sales rep it was at Trim on Thursday (August 9th) !!!

Although I do not have it for my vacations.... The good news is that it getting built....

Good news, the dealer received my Jeep yesterday and I took delivery today !

8072D12E-E7CD-4241-B090-01FB378DB32B.jpeg

Haines_GT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Durango And 18 JLUR ordered
FĂ©licitations.
Just in time for Indian Summer and then the changing of the colours.
Agreed, even if I get mine end of sept I will just be happy to have it before snow. Im not afraid to throw a big coat on so I can have the top off a few days instead 9f waiting til spring haha

Sponsored

Haines_GT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Durango And 18 JLUR ordered
So I was about to go online and check that but had to talk to dealer about something.

He said my jeep was in final stage of the process. KZS. He said this means it’s on a truck to the dealer.

Hope this info might help any people in Toronto area. Ordered 2 months ago exactly. See how much longer now.

VA6SD

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 2018 JLUR.
Occupation
Mechanic
I found out today that my Rubicon is getting off loaded from the train in Calgary tonight.
It looks to me that we will have a lot of happy Canadians getting JL's in the next week or two.
I ordered mine 16 Jul, received a VIN 10 Aug, build sheet 25 Sep, window sticker 26 Sep.

Unlimited Rubicon, 3.6l auto, Granite Crystal, Cloth, Hard top, Steel Bumpers, LED lights, Tow pack, Cold weather pack.

VA6SD

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 2018 JLUR.
Occupation
Mechanic
I found out today that my Rubicon is getting off loaded from the train in Calgary tonight.
It looks to me that we will have a lot of happy Canadians getting JL's in the next week or two.
I ordered mine 16 Jul, received a VIN 10 Aug, build sheet 25 Sep, window sticker 26 Sep.

Unlimited Rubicon, 3.6l auto, Granite Crystal, Cloth, Hard top, Steel Bumpers, LED lights, Tow pack, Cold weather pack.
Well today it made it to the dealership. So here are some before photos. I will be picking it up this Saturday with the new tires.

IMG_2715.JPG
IMG_2716.JPG

bueller44

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon in FireCracker Red - Loaded
Wow, looks like its been offload already !! LOL

Miker1970

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting
Hi there..first time posting. I just thought I should add my experience...

I'm in Ottawa, Canada..I ordered my 2021 Willys 2 door 8 weeks ago and have heard next to nothing. I've gotten some feedback from the dealer but no real insight. The crazy part is, I don't even have a VIN yet!?? I have an order# and that's it.

Is this the norm? After reading through this thread, sounds like I may be waiting even longer?

Sponsored

zgrw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

I'm in Ottawa, Canada..I ordered my 2021 Willys 2 door 8 weeks ago and have heard next to nothing. I've gotten some feedback from the dealer but no real insight. The crazy part is, I don't even have a VIN yet!?? I have an order# and that's it.

Is this the norm? After reading through this thread, sounds like I may be waiting even longer?
You are in a better situation than me :D I ordered 6 weeks ago, don't have VIN or VON, my dealer told me it is still waiting for production and nothing else. So curious how long this will take :)

I am in Vancouver, BC by the way

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
You are in a better situation than me :D I ordered 6 weeks ago, don't have VIN or VON, my dealer told me it is still waiting for production and nothing else. So curious how long this will take :)

I am in Vancouver, BC by the way
Same situation here. Ordered a JLUR 09/30 -still in BX status. I’m in Ontario.

zgrw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I got an update today;

My dealer told me that it now has a VIN assigned which means production has started. There is no official ETA yet. But I personally estimate a month to receive the vehicle.

Ordered on 10/05

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR

Any movement on your order? I am in a similar situation... Ordered my 2021 JLUR on Sept 29 in Ottawa and I still do not have a VIN as of this week...
Sponsored