JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a 2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe today. I've been researching, reading this forum and deciding about a colour since January. The salesperson didn't tell me he needed to feed his children ;), we agreed on a price and I'm now officially on the list. Yes, they tried to sell me rustproofing and an extended warranty, but they only asked once and then moved on. Overall I was pleasantly surprised with the process. He said it should take 4 - 6 months. (More time to save!)
Sponsored

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (incoming), 2013 Fiat 500T
So things are progressing! Looks like my JLUR is on schedule to be built on April 19 which is on target to ship April 28th'ish. Hope to see it by end of May.

My dealer in Innisfail, AB Has been amazing. The GM sends me weekly texts with updates and screen shots like this.

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian Ordering Experiences Untitled-4

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I love seeing all these updates from other Canadian orderers. I went D1 on the 12th as well, and am looking at a proposed ship date of the 19th.

It's looking real boys and girls!

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
New development, Jeep Chat can't even search our VINs anymore! I tried today, and they couldn't find my vehicle! Freaked me out a bit TBH. They found it with my VON, but then I got the old "Canadian order" boilerplate response. At least he confirmed that my VIN was in fact correct.

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New development, Jeep Chat can't even search our VINs anymore! I tried today, and they couldn't find my vehicle! Freaked me out a bit TBH. They found it with my VON, but then I got the old "Canadian order" boilerplate response. At least he confirmed that my VIN was in fact correct.
a while ago they told me they cannot accessCanadian orders. Have to go to Dealer 🤦🏼‍♂️

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
a while ago they told me they cannot accessCanadian orders. Have to go to Dealer 🤦🏼‍♂️
They used to be able to see them though, they just usually wouldn't tell us anything. Every once in a while you'd get someone who would share the info. Not they put in the VIN and it comes back with an error.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just talked to the Sales Manager at my dealership, and he spoke with his rep at Jeep who said the best time to check back will likely be on the projected ship date (19 Apr for me). They're apparently pushing them through very quickly once they start on the vehicle.

Still in D1, but I think there may be a glimmer of light at the end of this tunnel!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I just talked to the Sales Manager at my dealership, and he spoke with his rep at Jeep who said the best time to check back will likely be on the projected ship date (19 Apr for me). They're apparently pushing them through very quickly once they start on the vehicle.

Still in D1, but I think there may be a glimmer of light at the end of this tunnel!
it's about time! best of luck

LilRhody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I ordered a JLUR, manual transmission, with pretty much every option, at the end of October. Finally moved to D in early March. I am so happy to see some other Canadian orders moving, it gives me hope that I might see my new toy this year.

I have to say that the way FCA treats us Canadian customers really makes me wonder whether my next vehicle will come from them. We ran into similar issues with our truck 2 years ago.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
I ordered a JLUR, manual transmission, with pretty much every option, at the end of October. Finally moved to D in early March. I am so happy to see some other Canadian orders moving, it gives me hope that I might see my new toy this year.

I have to say that the way FCA treats us Canadian customers really makes me wonder whether my next vehicle will come from them. We ran into similar issues with our truck 2 years ago.
It really is brutal. When I ordered my F-150 it was at the dealer in about 8 weeks.

the worst part is seeing the US orders get shipped in 2-3 weeks from order date. Are metric gauges really that hard? Somebody at FCA Canada needs to raise proper hell to stick up for their customers and dealers.

Sponsored

north53overland

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It really is brutal. When I ordered my F-150 it was at the dealer in about 8 weeks.

the worst part is seeing the US orders get shipped in 2-3 weeks from order date. Are metric gauges really that hard? Somebody at FCA Canada needs to raise proper hell to stick up for their customers and dealers.
Honestly we are a small market. They make more $$$ selling in Europe and the Middle East where Jeeps are a luxury item.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly we are a small market. They make more $$$ selling in Europe and the Middle East where Jeeps are a luxury item.
Somewhat dated but found this. 2019 Canada was 5th best market worldwide for the Jeep brand. Values in thousands.

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian Ordering Experiences 1618763661698

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m sure that’s the Renegades and what not that FCA builds there.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So thought, and work with me here... we’re seeing US orders get delivered in 15 DAYS (not weeks, days). Now that the 392 and 4xe backlog is done, and we’re close enough to 22’s that dealers shouldn’t be stocking the lots, maybe, just maybe, our Canadian orders will start speeding up a LITTLE bit?
Sponsored