2020JLURUBICON

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Eh, I don't think the typical customer (i.e., 90%+) even knows you can "order" a jeep. My guess is FCA views this is a pretty unimportant feature and thus doesn't prioritize it's improvement.
Sounds right. At the same time there is an extremely loyal customer base that sings their praises when they get the details right, or doesnt when they dont. You would think communication and clarity would be easy (and relatively inexpensive) to provide in these instances.
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Sounds right. At the same time there is an extremely loyal customer base that sings their praises when they get the details right, or doesnt when they dont. You would think communication and clarity would be easy (and relatively inexpensive) to provide in these instances.
With how dealers treat their customers (and thus likely how FCA treats their dealer network), I'm not entirely surprised to see they haven't prioritized improving customer communication.

It sucks, for sure.

OP
OP
2020JLURUBICON

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
With how dealers treat their customers (and thus likely how FCA treats their dealer network), I'm not entirely surprised to see they haven't prioritized improving customer communication.

It sucks, for sure.
Agree again! Just too bad that they could achieve something more as a company and choose not to. It is the coolest rig on the road for sure in my opinion but they sure do run you through the ringer for it.

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
Agree again! Just too bad that they could achieve something more as a company and choose not to. It is the coolest rig on the road for sure in my opinion but they sure do run you through the ringer for it.
Take Cadillac for an example. I ordered one recently. At the last minute, instead of putting it on a rail car, they loaded it on a truck and drove it from TX to NC. My rep was able to show me where the hauler was located between here and there in real time. I was impressed.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
yes quite a bit under sticker. $11k off on $87k build.

I’m still in D according to their system but got “the” email from FCA stating 11/6 delivery.
Mine is is D1 from Chapman and has an 8/26 Estimated delivery. Also how did FCA email you?

Sponsored

OP
OP
2020JLURUBICON

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Mine is is D1 from Chapman and has an 8/26 Estimated delivery. Also how did FCA email you?
I tried jeep chat today to see if that would kick off an email. No dice. They just said parts are being gathered. I do have von and vin and D status now, but have not got the jeep email. Who knows?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I tried jeep chat today to see if that would kick off an email. No dice. They just said parts are being gathered. I do have von and vin and D status now, but have not got the jeep email. Who knows?
Okay I saw somewhere on here where some people weren't getting any answers from Jeep Chat. Its been putting pressure on me to sell my current rig.
Sponsored