Are you in the Bubble club?

• Total voters

ImAJeepskate

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport (JLU)
I see your point! You make a good argument...

BUT...sometimes it’s not even the money to have it corrected, it would be easier for me to “be ok” with having to correct issues like this if I so wish 5-6* years down the road on a vehicle, Opposed to the first yr or 2!

But solely financially wise, your point is very valid!

although there’s also the aspect of....as I stated in the poll....does it get corrected and yet resurface? Making the bubble club....double bubble? :movember:
As long as it's double bouble not hubba Bubba! And fortunately for me my dealership knew how to appropriately fix the problem and their work is warrantied for life lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jay 13

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
As long as it's double bouble not hubba Bubba! And fortunately for me my dealership knew how to appropriately fix the problem and their work is warrantied for life lol
Than you my friend......are a former bubble club member turned maybe “lucky bastard”? Lol

Good stuff, I’m glad to hear! :like:

Last edited:

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
"Lucky Bastard" club might not be so lucky actually. Due to the chemical base of the problem, almost everyone will encounter this issue at some point. The current "Lucky Bastards" will potentially be outside of the 5yr/60k mi warranty on the paint when the issue occurs, and knowing FCA they will be SOL and have to foot the bill

They paint warranty is 5yr/unlimited miles in the US. I believe 5yr/80,000KM in Canada.

Greenegg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
I have a 18 ocean blue JLUR, and I have bubbling on my hood, I have almost 50,000 miles on and haven’t been to the dealer about it yet.