Bourbon talk...

comatzd

First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Got me 2 bottles of Blantons today at Buffalo Trace. We were going for a tour and today was Blantons day. 2 more to go to collect and drink all the letters ;-)
Nice! They were bottling both Blantons and Pappy 23 when I got to be there. The Blantons bottling was actually really cool.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Paid it forward and let a friend of mine buy this off of me tonight.

1F00D253-832A-454A-81C9-529E84E03ECA.jpeg

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Well I couldn’t find any of my preferred bottles so I thought I’d try something new. Garrison Brothers Small Batch. A 375ml bottle costs as much as many full 750ml bottles so I got one on case i was disappointed I’d only be out of $45 instead of $100.

It’s not bad. It’s got a fantastic nose. Better than the taste even. But it’s good. Enough so that I might want to try another variety or two. Maybe the Balmorhea next.

image.jpg

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Finished 90% of the lift. Smoked a brisket and chillin. Women cuddled up on their alphas, chillen.

Yes. Thats a half gallon of MacAllen.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... 8AD43C86-D306-4CB9-8183-02B69E93823F
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... AFFFB6E6-ECDC-4198-A1B8-A17E7F6418A5

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Ran across it, so I bought a case of Knob Creek 12 last night. One of my favorites!

A70C9987-FF3C-44AE-A717-A19E2EDFA1BA.png

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Paid it forward and let a friend of mine buy this off of me tonight.
That Bourbon Cream is seriously nice stuff for dessert. Try a bite of dark chocolate with it😊, or you can make a sinfully good rootbear float with BC, a good rootbear and quality vanilla ice cream-matter of fact I think I’ll go hmix one now👍
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... A70C9987-FF3C-44AE-A717-A19E2EDFA1BA

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I do all of those things with it. You are nice to let your bud get this from you. The Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream is not available in Michigan so I have to buy it when I am traveling.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Favorite Daily is Heaven Hill 7yr or Henry McKenna and my current favorite top shelf is Elijah Craig 18yr or Parkers Heritage Rye, both excellent bottles.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... Bourbon Cabinet

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Favorite Daily is Heaven Hill 7yr or Henry McKenna and my current favorite top shelf is Elijah Craig 18yr or Parkers Heritage Rye, both excellent bottles.
Jeep Wrangler JL Bourbon talk... Bourbon Cabinet
You have a nice selection of really nice whiskeys there. I really tried to have the Heaven Hill and Old Ezra 7 grow on me. It didn’t take, I don’t care for either of them and it’s hard for me to put into words what it is that I don’t like about them. That just leaves more for you though! I’ll trade you 2 Heaven Hills for one of those Blanton’s.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
You have a nice selection of really nice whiskeys there. I really tried to have the Heaven Hill and Old Ezra 7 grow on me. It didn’t take, I don’t care for either of them and it’s hard for me to put into words what it is that I don’t like about them. That just leaves more for you though! I’ll trade you 2 Heaven Hills for one of those Blanton’s.
Thank you sir. I enjoy collecting some rare ones, when I can find them. I really enjoy most everything that comes out of the Heaven Hill distillery. A lot of the Buffalo Trace line is pretty great also. I just picked up a bottle of Sazerac Rye that is amazing.
Sponsored