David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Just installed my ISI bike carrier.

D55585C4-6B1E-4FE7-996D-5702E34B89E1.jpeg

2B008ACF-A766-40AC-954C-E73C0EF3347E.jpeg
Looks like a great rack for taking bikes down a trail. I have not seen this before, time for some research.

a quick look at ISIā€™s website shows that the rack also tilts out of the way Of the door.have you tried it and does it on a Jeep?

herpawearo

First Name
David Koen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
It's very important to choose only high-quality products for yourself and not to save money. Many athletes make fatal mistakes when they purchase low-quality equipment, which leads to health injuries. If you want to save money then I advise you to look for sites where discounts on quality products are available. For example, I recently came across a website triathletezombies.com where I found a lot of popular brands with decent discounts. I would also advise you to look at the country of origin and check with the real one, then you won't be deceived and you'll get what you want. Good luck.

Last edited:

01tj

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 2001 Wrangler, Kia Optima, possibly 2018 Wrangler unlimited
I have a hollywood hanging bike 4 rack with a 1 1/2-2" adapter. I could sell it and get a platform type rack but I'm not sure it's necessary. Who all has used both types and is the platform type that much better? I'm not sure I like how far back the plaform racks are with 4 bikes on them.

Sponsored

desert runner

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR MetalCloak 2.5F/3.5R, LoD Bumper/Carrier.
Itā€™s the Hollywood tire rack. You can get it at etrailer.com . If you are in northern Colorado Iā€™m happy to sell you mine. I donā€™t use it anymore.

flharleycop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2018 Ford Raptor, past 79 CJ5, 86 CJ7, 11 JKU
Occupation
Retired
Itā€™s the Hollywood tire rack. You can get it at etrailer.com . If you are in northern Colorado Iā€™m happy to sell you mine. I donā€™t use it anymore.
How much? I actually just found it etrailer and ordered it. Did your work okay? Maybe I can cancel my order. I am north of FoCo.