runningonemptyy

First Name
roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
hey everyone!
i have a ‘21 JL V6 manual. looking to optimize engine performance as well as shut off ESC in 2wd and auto start/stop.
what’s the best tuner for this vehicle?
thanks!
Sponsored

Processing

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Tuner and a programmer are two different animals....

And........... If you are going to buy a Tazer JL programmer, from an authorized reseller..... and you pay full price ($329) .....then do yourself a favor and buy directly from ZAutomotive's website....

Also, when buying the Tazer JL, pay the $20 for the additional warranty and DO, again, do... buy the SGW Extension Cable at $29..

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
hey everyone!
i have a ‘21 JL V6 manual. looking to optimize engine performance as well as shut off ESC in 2wd and auto start/stop.
what’s the best tuner for this vehicle?
thanks!
The OEM calibration is OPTIMIZED for performance with respect to emissions, durability and fuel economy. Yes, you can recalibrate but it may affect your warranty and the driveability, longevity and durability of your powertrain.

Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
The OEM calibration is OPTIMIZED for performance with respect to emissions, durability and fuel economy. Yes, you can recalibrate but it may affect your warranty and the driveability, longevity and durability of your powertrain.
If you look at what the Livernois tune does for the JL the OEM tune is very lacking. If anything putting a good tune in will extend the life of any car.

OP
OP

runningonemptyy

First Name
roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
i ordered the Tazer JL - got a good price on amazon ($285 shipped). also ordered the extender from the company website as amazon didn’t offer it.

i’m not looking to tune just yet because of warranty but a tune is definitely in the eventual future of that truck. for now i’ll enjoy programming light shows and actually being able to do some 2wd drifting.
Sponsored