Programmer/Tuner that allows custom fan settings?

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
I did some googling. couldnt find my answer. Wondering if there are any tuners that allow for fan control?

Maverickxeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2002 TJ Sport
I don't know if it helps - but Jscan (with bypass) will allow the fan to run at max through a button press on the app.

OP
OP
Mudduck

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
I don't know if it helps - but Jscan (with bypass) will allow the fan to run at max through a button press on the app.
Thank you! I sold my Tazer and was planning to buy a Jscan

[email protected]

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diablosport.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 18 JL shop vehicle
Occupation
DiabloSport Brand Manager at Holley
I did some googling. couldnt find my answer. Wondering if there are any tuners that allow for fan control?
the TD3 may have it, and the Diablo i3 and T2 offer a parameter for target coolant temp. Theres no traditional on/off control with the JL, the pcm simply targets a coolant temp and works the fan to get it to stay there.

Jim1964

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Are you trying to get the fan to run more, or less?

There’s some strange stuff in the programming for the JL cooling. Sometimes the fan on mine will go 100% speed for several minutes, when there’s no reason visible on the gauges. As in ambient temp below 60, with oil, coolant, and transmission temp <200. This is most often noted on low speed trails. Maybe it’s cooling the power steering or something???

Maverickxeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2002 TJ Sport
Are you trying to get the fan to run more, or less?

There’s some strange stuff in the programming for the JL cooling. Sometimes the fan on mine will go 100% speed for several minutes, when there’s no reason visible on the gauges. As in ambient temp below 60, with oil, coolant, and transmission temp <200. This is most often noted on low speed trails. Maybe it’s cooling the power steering or something???
I wonder the same... I've had the engine/oil up to 110C, and the fan doesn't cut in, but then other times, both are around 90C and the fan cuts in full speed...

Stinger Off-Road