Beach Jeeping & Camping?

Jeep4Life0112

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Mojito)
Hoping the more seasoned Jeepers out there can provide some guidance. Being a first-time off-roader I am wondering if there are beaches out there that allow Jeeps to off-road and camp. I have this vision of loading the family up in the Rubicon, driving down a coastline to find a desolate area of beach, setting up camp and enjoy a bonfire and the surf. Are there beaches out there anywhere in the US that allow this? Does anyone out there have experience doing something similar? I have seen some great beach photos on this forum but am wondering if any of these spots also allow overnight beach camping.
Sponsored

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS

CypressWrangler

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JLU
Hoping the more seasoned Jeepers out there can provide some guidance. Being a first-time off-roader I am wondering if there are beaches out there that allow Jeeps to off-road and camp. I have this vision of loading the family up in the Rubicon, driving down a coastline to find a desolate area of beach, setting up camp and enjoy a bonfire and the surf. Are there beaches out there anywhere in the US that allow this? Does anyone out there have experience doing something similar? I have seen some great beach photos on this forum but am wondering if any of these spots also allow overnight beach camping.

Short answer is yes. Lots of places in Texas to do this. I am sure other coastal states allow it as well as long as the beach is owned by the state. Question back to you is do they have this on Lake Michigan?

OP
OP
Jeep4Life0112

Jeep4Life0112

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Mojito)