Sponsored

Need Prayers sent to me. I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend.

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Damn, was hoping this was one of those 'one lucky guy' japanese videos
Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Damn, was hoping this was one of those 'one lucky guy' japanese videos
Well not sure what a Japanese one lucky guy video is, but know that I am a lucky guy. Should I google one lucky guy Japanese video?

My wife is a co-enabler for Jeeping. She was excited when I ordered six thousand dollars of stuff for the Jeep months before I ordered the Jeep. She says things like, Whats it take to run forties, bought me 5.13 gears and paid to have them installed, loves to Jeep travel, Jeep camp and is cool if I take off with my other retired friends and go Jeeping out of state while she is at work,

We are going to go jeep the Rubicon Trail and then Moab in the middle of July for two weeks. She said last night, if you and your bud want to leave a week earlier that she was cool with it and she will just fly out to Reno and join us from there. So, I am that one lucky guy.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Well done @wibornz. Looks like you had fun chaperoning a bunch of women who were well prepared and more capable than what most of us were thinking.
They were very well prepared. I did not have to give them anything. The only thing that they did not have was a way to easily blow up their tubes to go tubing on the river. They used my on board air to do that.

aeonixx1001

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
My wife is part of a Girl's Jeep Club and they are doing an all girls Jeep camping trip this weekend. I know all of them. My wife volunteered me to be the camp bitch. I will do all the cooking, coffee making and take care of the camp while they have a great time running trails with the Jeeps, tubing on the river and other camping things that a bunch of women do.

I will be the only guy. I have no idea what I am in for... I am at least lucky because my wife will be there to save me. My wife has done this role many times as the only female so I am defiantly indebted to her for this.

I am bringing a good book to read, a nice bottle of bourbon and a hammock to get me through the weekend.
And just when you thought shit had really hit the Blower. Ha Ha Good Luck

Sponsored

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi x 2, 2009 JKU Rubi and 1981 CJ7 Rubiwannabe
cool pics and looks like a lot of fun post pics of the rubicon trail when u get back

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Well done Ted, the wife said she loved the apron and hat lol. I was prepared to come home and start a search party had you not checked in. I had no doubts you would but I always look for an excuse to come home.....

"But honey TEDS MISSING!!! I have to go home and find him!!" :CWL:

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Well done Ted, the wife said she loved the apron and hat lol. I was prepared to come home and start a search party had you not checked in. I had no doubts you would but I always look for an excuse to come home.....

"But honey TEDS MISSING!!! I have to go home and find him!!" :CWL:
You should have keyed me in. I could have posted begging for help.

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Well not sure what a Japanese one lucky guy video is, but know that I am a lucky guy. Should I google one lucky guy Japanese video?

My wife is a co-enabler for Jeeping. She was excited when I ordered six thousand dollars of stuff for the Jeep months before I ordered the Jeep. She says things like, Whats it take to run forties, bought me 5.13 gears and paid to have them installed, loves to Jeep travel, Jeep camp and is cool if I take off with my other retired friends and go Jeeping out of state while she is at work,

We are going to go jeep the Rubicon Trail and then Moab in the middle of July for two weeks. She said last night, if you and your bud want to leave a week earlier that she was cool with it and she will just fly out to Reno and join us from there. So, I am that one lucky guy.
There are some other trails near the Rubicon you might enjoy:

Slick Rock trail:
IMG_3921-X3.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
There are some other trails near the Rubicon you might enjoy:

Slick Rock trail:
Jeep Wrangler JL Need Prayers sent to me.  I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend. IMG_3921-X3
Big thanks, I think we are just running the Rubicon and then heading to Moab to get the badges there. We will be back in this area when we full time Jeep camp in 22.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Great job and great videos. This thread is an awesome read!!

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Great job and great videos. This thread is an awesome read!!
It was a funny weekend. With many of the women being divorced, I kind of expected more man hating around the fire, but is was not like that. I was like hanging out with the guys, Jeep girls rock.
Sponsored