Sponsored

Need Prayers sent to me. I am taking about 15 Jeep women camping and Jeeping this weekend.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Fake news: nobody who has offered to be camp bitch for 15 women deludes themselves into thinking they will have time for reading, drinking, or hammocking. Bring an extra apron and good luck.
Thought I commend you on returning the favor, I do doubt you will have any free time or fun. lol

Gotta love the prep though. Best of luck. :beer:
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I have no idea what I am in for...
I do... :involve: :giggle:

Below is your post:

My wife is a Girl and part of an all girls Jeep trip this weekend. I know all of them, volunteered to be the bitch. I will do all of the camp while they have a great time tubing a bunch of women. I will be the only guy and am bringing a nice ham to get me through the weekend.
:giggle: Bringing along some pork.

Sponsored

WyoTex

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi x 2, 2009 JKU Rubi and 1981 CJ7 Rubiwannabe
Pretty cool to do that for them, have fun, question are they going topless,? hehe, and of course we need a follow up report about how it went. I bet its a blast and just think how many brownie points you will earn with your wife.

CallMeJoe

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Good for you! All too often we guys want to be the ones in the lawn chair while someone handles logistics. Pay it back sounds like a good idea. And: a front row seat for a show like that? Wouldn't miss it. Keep in mind though, the hammock may be a bit optimistic. Tennis shoes might be a better option.
Photos or it didn't happen!

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I have a different view. After being an all-around great guy for the whole weekend, all the women will begin fawning over you and telling your wife how great you are...how lucky she is...how their husband would NEVER do this...what big muscles you have...etc. By Sunday night your wife will be on cloud 9, you'll be husband of the year and get treated like a king for at least a week. Just don't whip out that big black dick i read about earlier in the thread.

Sponsored

Myron

First Name
Myron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler, 1964 Land Rover SIIA 88
I am defiantly indebted to her for this.

I am bringing a good book to read, a nice bottle of bourbon and a hammock to get me through the weekend.
Dude, don't let your wife pick up on your defiance! This might not end well. ;-)

Seriously, where in Michigan is the trip? Just wondering what river you like to tube. I'm over GR way and we're headed up to Higgins Lake this weekend. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for your safe return...

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Make sure to wear a maga hat and enjoy the fireworks!

Reactions: VNT

WagzDad

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Isn’t that where they are tracking the wendigo?

donmontalvo

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
donmontalvo.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Snazzberry)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
My wife is part of a Girl's Jeep Club and they are doing an all girls Jeep camping trip this weekend. I know all of them. My wife volunteered me to be the camp bitch. I will do all the cooking, coffee making and take care of the camp while they have a great time running trails with the Jeeps, tubing on the river and other camping things that a bunch of women do.

I will be the only guy. I have no idea what I am in for... I am at least lucky because my wife will be there to save me. My wife has done this role many times as the only female so I am defiantly indebted to her for this.

I am bringing a good book to read, a nice bottle of bourbon and a hammock to get me through the weekend.
Whatever happens, if you disappear for whatever reason (taking a running jump off a cliff, running directly toward a hungry bear, what have you), may I buy those wonderful wheels and tires off your Jeep?
Sponsored