Sponsored

bartact seat covers

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
so i want to add their tactical seat covers however i don’t want their insignia on them. they won’t make them blank so instead, they give it to a guy who cuts the thread of the bartact insignia and embroiders something else of your choice. i have a few questions...
have you done this?
can i see what custom embroidery you went with?
i don’t really have anything i want embroidered there instead - my preference is for it to be blank so has anyone cut the embroidery threads out themselves? or maybe just had a black stripe put where the bartact insignia was?
i realize this may only resonate with a few. i’m just not into flashy and want low key.
thanks for any help!!!
Sponsored

roaddawg

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
What about sewing a piece of velcro over the insignia and being able to swap out different things like flag and whatnot.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
I was looking for the same option and ended up ordering mine black with black stitching. It might sound boring but that means the logo is basically invisible. Depending on the color you want that might be an option to consider.

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I'm in the middle of installing my seatcovers. Here's what the black logo stitching on black seatcovers looks like--hope this helps in your decision
Jeep Wrangler JL bartact seat covers IMG_3818
:

jeeptrailrunner

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ JLR 6MT
Had these with grey panels over the last 5 years in my JK (Waiting for the JL), and they have been worth every penny! Honestly, I forgot the logo was even there most of the time

Sponsored

OP
OP

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
I'm in the middle of installing my seatcovers. Here's what the black logo stitching on black seatcovers looks like--hope this helps in your decision
Jeep Wrangler JL bartact seat covers IMG_3818
:
the logo looks smaller than a pic i have. i’m guessing this is a recent photo as you’re in the middle of install thus i wonder if they made a logo size change?
i think i might order ones just like yours.

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
the logo looks smaller than a pic i have. i’m guessing this is a recent photo as you’re in the middle of install thus i wonder if they made a logo size change?
i think i might order ones just like yours.
I ordered the covers immediately after picking up my JLURD and received them a couple days ago.

Instructions on installing the front seat covers are included, but oddly no instructions for the rear seat install are included. Fortunately, they do have videos showing both front and rear seat installs on their website.

Good luck!
Sponsored