Bartact Tatical Seat Covers

Travis 152

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jepp JL Rubicon, 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have just ordered the rear seat Bartact Tactical seat covers for my 2018 JL 2 door Rubicon. I love the front seat covers, great fit and the red insert is great with the Rubicon red dash insert. These folk's, { Bartact), have done seat covers the right way. My front seat covers fit like a glove, and are so good looking.
Sponsored

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Can you post some pics of the fronts installed? How did they implement the Mille already on the rubicon seats?

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
I love my covers in my JL, American made and tough as hell. I had them on my JK too

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I have just ordered the rear seat Bartact Tactical seat covers for my 2018 JL 2 door Rubicon. I love the front seat covers, great fit and the red insert is great with the Rubicon red dash insert. These folk's, { Bartact), have done seat covers the right way. My front seat covers fit like a glove, and are so good looking.
Pictures please Sir!

Sponsored

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Here’s an install video from thier website. Looks really nice. Wonder how this would be over leather? I bought my Rubicon off the lot and it came with leather. I’d have preferred cloth.

Sponsored

jlr808

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I have the fronts for my 2 dr jl rubi and am happy. I don’t see the rears as available for the 2 dr on their website. Are they in stock? How much were they? I want to get them if avail. Thanks.

OP
OP

Travis 152

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jepp JL Rubicon, 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have the fronts for my 2 dr jl rubi and am happy. I don’t see the rears as available for the 2 dr on their website. Are they in stock? How much were they? I want to get them if avail. Thanks.
Rears are available, they had red inner black outer in stock. I think they were around $300. The are working on uploading to their web site. I gave them a call Friday and they ore on Fed Ex that day.

I posted the red and black pics from Bartacts web site. Not sure where they are.
Sponsored