Bartact Seat covers order issue

Flamingsword

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport
After reading everyone’s opinions on seat covers on the forum I choose to go with a set of Bartact covers for my new JLU( black on black). I figured I should just buy them once and have a nice set to last the life of the Jeep. So I ordered a set on July 1st. It said expect a 4-6 week wait. I called them after ordering to see what I should expect on a wait time and he said about a 4 week turnaround. I waited about 5 weeks and emailed for an update. They said they would have to check how they were coming and would send an email. To production and update me when they get a reply. I wait another week and email again. They reply saying the fronts would be done that Friday and the rear on 9/4. On 9/8 I get an email saying they were shipped and I have regularly checked the UPS tracking and it continued to say UPS was waiting for the package. So I called today and when they checked they said there was a mistake when they made the shipping label and they did not have the covers ready yet until they happened to look at my order date (10 weeks prior) and them they said they had to go speak with someone and would call me back. I waited half an hour and then called them back. He then told me that they had thought they had the rear covers made but were mistaken so they would be completed and shipped by the end of the week. To me it sounds like they accidentally sent my rear covers to someone else that had ordered them and now I have to wait for the next set to be made. I’ve been very polite and understanding through all of this but it is just getting ridiculous. I really hope these covers are as good as they are made out to be because I’ve spent 700$ and waited almost 3 months and still don’t have anything to show for it. Just a warning If you do intend to order the covers don’t expect to get them in a timely manner, especially during all the COVID stuff.
Sponsored

ryansjeep48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
Definitely sounds frustrating! Im always checking for package updates (especially on Jeep stuff I order). I’m betting they are having some issues with all the Covid stuff going on still. When I first decided to order these I called first, and one of the owners actually answered and was amazing. He even checked to see if they had any covers already done in the special colored stitching that I wanted to send at a cheaper price. Something about changing out the machines colored fabric was very time consuming. Long story short, I love my seat covers! The design looks great and people think they are OEM. Mine were delivered faster than expected, so I’m sure they must be dealing with something out of the ordinary. Hope they figure it out and make it right and your seat covers come soon and you like them as much as I do!

OP
OP
Flamingsword

Flamingsword

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport
Definitely sounds frustrating! Im always checking for package updates (especially on Jeep stuff I order). I’m betting they are having some issues with all the Covid stuff going on still. When I first decided to order these I called first, and one of the owners actually answered and was amazing. He even checked to see if they had any covers already done in the special colored stitching that I wanted to send at a cheaper price. Something about changing out the machines colored fabric was very time consuming. Long story short, I love my seat covers! The design looks great and people think they are OEM. Mine were delivered faster than expected, so I’m sure they must be dealing with something out of the ordinary. Hope they figure it out and make it right and your seat covers come soon and you like them as much as I do!
yeah it is frustrating. hopefully I will have them soon and can enjoy them. I was drawn to them because they look factory and don’t have that crappy loose fitting seat cover appearance to them. It does make me feel better hearing of others having good dealings with them.

OP
OP
Flamingsword

Flamingsword

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport
Update

they did ship the seat covers on Friday and I got them today. There was an issue with the system not sending out another tracking number but the people there were great and even tracked the package for me while I was on the phone with them to let me know the delivery date. It took about 2.5 hours to put them in and they look great. The quality is really outstanding and I’m sure they will hold up for years to come.

ryansjeep48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
Update

they did ship the seat covers on Friday and I got them today. There was an issue with the system not sending out another tracking number but the people there were great and even tracked the package for me while I was on the phone with them to let me know the delivery date. It took about 2.5 hours to put them in and they look great. The quality is really outstanding and I’m sure they will hold up for years to come.
Awesome! Good to hear. Enjoy!
Sponsored