Baby seat?

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Hey guys, I haven't received my Rubi yet and was wondering something. I ordered leather package which has the fold down center console with the cupholders. I notice in pictures the headrest part of the center console protrudes which makes me wonder if a toddler seat can be placed in the center facing forward?

Anyone that has a JLU with leather package have an answer?

thanks
Sponsored

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
Hey guys, I haven't received my Rubi yet and was wondering something. I ordered leather package which has the fold down center console with the cupholders. I notice in pictures the headrest part of the center console protrudes which makes me wonder if a toddler seat can be placed in the center facing forward?

Anyone that has a JLU with leather package have an answer?

thanks
I have a Sahara with the leather trim and a newborn. His car seat attachment didnā€™t fit straight/well enough in the middle for me to feel comfortable, so I moved it to the side. Not sure if thatā€™s because of the middle console or just where the attachment hooks were. Fit like a charm in the middle of my wifeā€™s Lexus.

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
I have a Sahara with the leather trim and a newborn. His car seat attachment didnā€™t fit straight/well enough in the middle for me to feel comfortable, so I moved it to the side. Not sure if thatā€™s because of the middle console or just where the attachment hooks were. Fit like a charm in the middle of my wifeā€™s Lexus.
Thank you,

I didn't even consider where the attachment hooks were. I really wanted to place my toddler in the middle, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to place her in the side. I just didn't want to regret getting leather, the cloth seats don't have this problem.
Sponsored