Average Delivery time in Canada

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
2 days in and she has death wobble.... I'm bringing her back to the dealer to get it fixed... just my luck lol
Not fun I thought this issue is fixed. What trim and model? Ask for compensation don’t let it go like this, free service, oil change or something.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Not fun I thought this issue is fixed. What trim and model? Ask for compensation don’t let it go like this, free service, oil change or something.
Wrangler rubicon. They said it could be one of twelve things, but that they usually can get it fixed...

Sponsored

Bzhvng

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I read the previous posts and I see members aiming for 10-12% off MSRP. Is this reasonable for an Unlimited Sahara 2021? I just checked out Peel Chrysler dealership and I’m seeing them go for 52K? I’m fairly new to this and want to enter the Jeep world!

Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I read the previous posts and I see members aiming for 10-12% off MSRP. Is this reasonable for an Unlimited Sahara 2021? I just checked out Peel Chrysler dealership and I’m seeing them go for 52K? I’m fairly new to this and want to enter the Jeep world!
Depends, my order is 4xe and no dealer wants to negotiate. Hardly I got 1%.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
what dealership did you do this at? And did you order it?
I did order in Quebec, I don’t mind canceling for lower better deal. But check many no one was welling to give a discount on 4xe. Did you order yours ?

Bzhvng

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I did order in Quebec, I don’t mind canceling for lower better deal. But check many no one was welling to give a discount on 4xe. Did you order yours ?
nope.. haven’t looked at ordering one.. is that something you would recommend? Or shouldI go for a inventory one? I’m only looking to get the Sahara as I want to do some after market stuff

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
nope.. haven’t looked at ordering one.. is that something you would recommend? Or shouldI go for a inventory one? I’m only looking to get the Sahara as I want to do some after market stuff
Listen, I am Sahara guy. 4xe is hybrid will save you a lot on fuel and great green incentives rebate depending where do you live also after adding all the options I wanted the regular Sahara came close price wise to 4xe, the 4xe standard comes loaded. My 2 cents, if you are going with 4xe , then lease don’t buy a lot of issues with first year model. If you can wait then indeed order one.
Sponsored