Average Delivery time in Canada

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
Just checked in with the dealer, and my Jeep is on a train... Won't show up on the Cassens site until it lands in MTL. I might still be waiting a week or two!
Congratulations !

It has been quite a wait for you.

I hope mine is on the same train.

I should be so lucky.
Sponsored

JeepOG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Just checked in with the dealer, and my Jeep is on a train... Won't show up on the Cassens site until it lands in MTL. I might still be waiting a week or two!
I’m still waiting too @SheJeeps mine was estimated delivery on May 10, no word sine. Hopefully mines on the train with yours...over 8 months of waiting now... i can’t wait patiently anymore... starting to feel crazy about it now, lol

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
I ordered mine Feb 12th. 3.6L Rubicon With led package, tow package, cold weather, Dual top, 8c uconnect.
More than a month before you did.
FCA is unorganized.
This does not make any sense to me.
Look at Shejeeps who has been waiting since December for her jeep!

Why doesn't JEEP CARES come on this forum Thread and talk to us?
They do on other threads.
Ordered Mine Jan 25
2.0L SHA with advance safety and sky one touch.
Just got my VIN last week (16 weeks after order).
Stuck in D status now.
First time buying an FCA vehicle and probably the last. Sick of Canadian orders being given second class treatment and not being able to get any information from Jeep Cares or FCA. 4-8 months is unacceptable while our American cousins get theirs in 4-6 weeks.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I’m still waiting too @SheJeeps mine was estimated delivery on May 10, no word sine. Hopefully mines on the train with yours...over 8 months of waiting now... i can’t wait patiently anymore... starting to feel crazy about it now, lol
I know exactly how you feel 🤪 fingers crossed we both get our Jeeps in the next couple of weeks 🤞🤞🤞

Sponsored

Nonskid

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
I guess technically there is an average wait time but it's a big window. If it helps here is my timeline.

Ordered February 5
Vin February 13
D1 March 25
Build Sheet May 3
Shipped May 5
Arrived at dealer May 22
Picked up today May 27!

Enjoyed spending my wait time here with all of you. Hope to see you in the other threads.

(It's on it's way @SheJeeps! Have fun!)

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Finally! I thought this day would never come, but it did! To everyone still waiting I understand it’s frustrating but trust me, all that waiting builds incredible anticipation. My heart was beating so fast when I was driving in to pick it up today. 😁😁😁
Jeep Wrangler JL Average Delivery time in Canada FDE93B91-8C3A-471C-B9EA-2362F1776F29

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
OMG! Happy to hear the news! 👍

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Finally! I thought this day would never come, but it did! To everyone still waiting I understand it’s frustrating but trust me, all that waiting builds incredible anticipation. My heart was beating so fast when I was driving in to pick it up today. 😁😁😁
Jeep Wrangler JL Average Delivery time in Canada FDE93B91-8C3A-471C-B9EA-2362F1776F29
CONGRATS!
You are absolutely right! I was so excited today, ‘cause I also got mine.

Sponsored

JeepOG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I also have one on it's way. 👍
I think I have one coming too, I wish there was a better way of knowing for sure. I feel like this forum is the only way I feel I am not alone in my wait for a Jeep. Thank you to all of you for continuing to post its really nice to see people receive theirs and other to keep hanging on like me!!