Sponsored

Average Delivery time in Canada

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
So, now that shit is getting real....can we talk seat covers? :LOL: There aren't a lot of decent options I've seen. Rough Country (only in black) and Bartact (Holy expensive!!!). I don't even have my Jeep yet so I hope I'm not jinxing myself here:fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
Ok...I'm not complaining, but...My dealer tells me today that my Jeep is "almost finished build" and is at the factory. Just for fun, I plugged my VIN into Cassens and, voila...it says its on its way to my dealer from Windsor?!?!?!. What the ??????:headbang:

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Ok...I'm not complaining, but...My dealer tells me today that my Jeep is "almost finished build" and is at the factory. Just for fun, I plugged my VIN into Cassens and, voila...it says its on its way to my dealer from Windsor?!?!?!. What the ??????:headbang:
Maybe their system is not updated yet. Did you mention this to them?

First Name
Zoë
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara - on order
Occupation
DND
Mine is a manual and it looks like it’s been built. Ordered November 7th. What status are you in, do you know?
I managed to talk to JeepChat and got the 'collecting all parts' update, but nothing other than that

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Well... it's finally happening for me!!! Just got the news that my Jeep is FINALLY in D1 status and I have an estimated ship date of May 21st.
As of today, I am at exactly 7 months since ordering, and 3 months since getting my VIN.
This nightmare is finally coming to an end for me, and just in time for the offroading season :)

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Is anyone receiving their manual transmission Wranglers? I haven't been waiting as long as some, I'm just hoping there's been some movement on that front. Trying to stay hopeful that I will get mine sometime this year!
mine is manual, been waiting since sept for it to be built. Finally got the news its going to be built in the next couple of weeks. I feel like my wait time is really out of the ordinary compared to others on here. So my guess is you probably will be waiting 4 months or so for yours (im hoping).

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
Well... it's finally happening for me!!! Just got the news that my Jeep is FINALLY in D1 status and I have an estimated ship date of May 21st.
As of today, I am at exactly 7 months since ordering, and 3 months since getting my VIN.
This nightmare is finally coming to an end for me, and just in time for the offroading season :)
That is amazing, congratulations!!!! You had the longest wait of us all. I ended up having a Ship Date of May 2nd...but my Jeep arrived at my dealership yesterday! So I'm hoping that yours may do the same and surprise you a little early :)

Sponsored