Sponsored

Average Delivery time in Canada

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
So right now, I think you can only view your sticker, not your build sheet. The crypto site wont allow to view the sticker for a canadian order but there is another site where you can enter your VIN to view your sticker: http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=YOURVIN

Once your build changes status, the you will be able to view your build sheet through crypto :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to explain that! I really appreciate it 😊
Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
So right now, I think you can only view your sticker, not your build sheet. The crypto site wont allow to view the sticker for a canadian order but there is another site where you can enter your VIN to view your sticker: http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=YOURVIN

Once your build changes status, then you will be able to view your build sheet through crypto :)

FINALLY! IT FINALLY WORKED FOR ME!!!! WOOHOO!

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I just clicked on my build sheet on Cryptostickers and it's now a revised sticker with more detail and a $600.00 base price increase. Not surprised, lol.
Also noticed it says my black cloth seats have red stitching. I haven't seen any pics to support that unless it's been changed mid year. Anyone know anything about that?

jeep1.jpg
Mine increased by $1000 from my previous window sticker and $2000 total compared to when I initially ordered lol

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
After 6 months and 2 days, I'm finally in F status, PAINT!

I have posted this in multiple places, so please excuse my excited delirious cross-posting.

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
After 6 months and 2 days, I'm finally in F status, PAINT!

I have posted this in multiple places, so please excuse my excited delirious cross-posting.
It's tough not to just want to scream it from the rooftops once you start seeing some progress.

Sponsored

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Sorry repeating myself from another post, but wanted people to know my Average Delivery Time in Canada.

Just received news from my dealer that my jeep has been received at the dealership today. Ordered Sep 22/20 Ontario GTA - 2021 Sahara (V6, Sky touch roof, cold weather package, LED, Black w/Saddle Brown leather). Almost 7 months after ordering.

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry repeating myself from another post, but wanted people to know my Average Delivery Time in Canada.

Just received news from my dealer that my jeep has been received at the dealership today. Ordered Sep 22/20 Ontario GTA - 2021 Sahara (V6, Sky touch roof, cold weather package, LED, Black w/Saddle Brown leather). Almost 7 months after ordering.
Congrats! How long did it take to arrive at your dealership after it was shipped from the plant? Just heard my order is in transit so trying to get a general idea of delivery time.

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Congrats! How long did it take to arrive at your dealership after it was shipped from the plant? Just heard my order is in transit so trying to get a general idea of delivery time.
I had an expected ship date of Apr 6th and I think it shipped around that date, give or take a day. So about 11 days. Went into D1 status early March.

SirPedro

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Ordered mine Feb 6, 2021....at a dealer just outside Halifax. Was told 3 months...found out I was in status D a couple of weeks ago.

Read the factory can do nearly a 1000 units a day (when no supply issues)....hoping I get it by the end of April/Early May.
Had contact with my dealer today.....got a ship date of May 5th.....fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer actually contacted me today. Apparently my Jeep is back from the body vendor and is now KZS status. I think it just means waiting to ship?
Ordered Oct 19/20.

Last edited: