Average Delivery time in Canada

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Update: still no progress to D1... its now been almost 7 months since order date and i'm all out of patience... I've found a similar build in another province and I have asked my dealership to inquire about getting it shipped to me . Dealership does not seem to want to do it, so what are my options? Can I cancel my order with them and get another local dealership to get it from the out of province dealership??? Need advice here plz...
You always can cancel anytime even if shipped as long as you didn’t receive it . At least this is the law in Quebec.
Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
You always can cancel anytime even if shipped as long as you didn’t receive it . At least this is the law in Quebec. Also if I were you I will 100% cancel. Why buy 2020 car for the price of 2021. This is ridiculous, if this is the case.

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Update: still no progress to D1... its now been almost 7 months since order date and i'm all out of patience... I've found a similar build in another province and I have asked my dealership to inquire about getting it shipped to me . Dealership does not seem to want to do it, so what are my options? Can I cancel my order with them and get another local dealership to get it from the out of province dealership??? Need advice here plz...
I went to a very local Jeep dealer on the way home tonight to see just what Snazzberry looked like on a Rubicon Gladiator.....and it looks perhaps the best that I've personally seen on a JT(I might be slightly biased however). For what you ordered, maybe you might just want to wait this out a little longer. You'll like what you ordered when you see it. The internet pictures don't do justice to the real thing. I'm waiting till this happens myself.....because it will happen eventually. Maybe a week from now Toledo will fart one out for ya! If not, I know where a nice JTR is parked.

Last edited:

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I went to a very local Jeep dealer on the way home tonight to see just what Snazzberry looked like on a Rubicon Gladiator.....and it looks perhaps the best that I've personally seen on a JT(I might be slightly biased however). For what you ordered, maybe you might just want to wait this out a little longer. You'll like what you ordered when you see it. The internet pictures don't do justice to the real thing. I'm waiting till this happens.....because it will happen eventually. Maybe a week from know Toledo will fart one out for ya! If not, I know where a nice JTR is parked.
I agree with you about the colour!! Saw a Sahara Snazzberry at a local dealership and am 100% in love!!

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I agree with you about the colour!! Saw a Sahara Snazzberry at a local dealership and am 100% in love!!
The same dealer has a Snazzberry Sahara Unlimited. For me it's just missing that stance that only a Rubicon provides. Too much black with no other contrasting colors make this color a bit janky without the correct trim.

Sponsored

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Unfortunately I am in the same boat as many of you. Ordered my 2021 Rubi on November 28 2020, received a VIN on March 3, 2021 and still no Jeep or ETA :(. I screwed myself by trading in my 2014 Sahara at the time of the deal because they told me it shouldn't be longer than 8 -12 weeks. I drive a company vehicle to work so I figured I could put up with 12 weeks. But now I am at 18 weeks with no delivery date in sight and I'm super frustrated and have lost all excitement about getting my new Jeep. I'm trying to stay positive but reading posts about people in the US getting their delivery in the same month or just a couple of months is very disheartening. I didn't order any of the safety groups or adaptive cruise control so I don't believe what some people are saying about that being the reason for the delay. I think we are just being overlooked because we are in Canada. I think they are giving priority to US customers which is not fair at all. It should be first come first serve. Reading some of the Canadian posts made me feel a little better because I thought it was just happening to me. Please keep in touch on this thread and hopefully soon we will all be posting pics of our sweet new rides.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Unfortunately I am in the same boat as many of you. Ordered my 2021 Rubi on November 28 2020, received a VIN on March 3, 2021 and still no Jeep or ETA :(. I screwed myself by trading in my 2014 Sahara at the time of the deal because they told me it shouldn't be longer than 8 -12 weeks. I drive a company vehicle to work so I figured I could put up with 12 weeks. But now I am at 18 weeks with no delivery date in sight and I'm super frustrated and have lost all excitement about getting my new Jeep. I'm trying to stay positive but reading posts about people in the US getting their delivery in the same month or just a couple of months is very disheartening. I didn't order any of the safety groups or adaptive cruise control so I don't believe what some people are saying about that being the reason for the delay. I think we are just being overlooked because we are in Canada. I think they are giving priority to US customers which is not fair at all. It should be first come first serve. Reading some of the Canadian posts made me feel a little better because I thought it was just happening to me. Please keep in touch on this thread and hopefully soon we will all be posting pics of our sweet new rides.
If you are not so picky about color or specs. Cancel your order and get something ready from dealer .

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
You definitely have company. I'm close to 6 months now.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You definitely have company. I'm close to 6 months now.
27 weeks and 1 day here, with still no movement in sight... still in D status and can never get any info from the dealership on why the hold up on my unit. Going crazy....

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Hi Pete, congrats on your order. You and I have a very similar timeline, I ordered on November 25, 2020 and received my VIN on March 6, 2021. So perhaps we will see progression the same way. Tbh I feel that you are correct. I have come across many posts from US orders which got delivered in a month and they all have the groups that are allegedly "causing the delays". I feel just because we are in Canada, our orders are the lowest priority to them. I am really frustrated as well as I was promised 8-10 weeks. At this point I have given up and a week ago I was even looking at alternative vehicles I could buy with the same money. The heart wants a Jeep though and its very hard to convince it otherwise. At this point I feel like I should walk away from the deal. You mentioned that you gave your trade in vehicle when you placed the order, why is that? I also traded in my car but I am still driving it

Sponsored

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hi Pete, congrats on your order. You and I have a very similar timeline, I ordered on November 25, 2020 and received my VIN on March 6, 2021. So perhaps we will see progression the same way. Tbh I feel that you are correct. I have come across many posts from US orders which got delivered in a month and they all have the groups that are allegedly "causing the delays". I feel just because we are in Canada, our orders are the lowest priority to them. I am really frustrated as well as I was promised 8-10 weeks. At this point I have given up and a week ago I was even looking at alternative vehicles I could buy with the same money. The heart wants a Jeep though and its very hard to convince it otherwise. At this point I feel like I should walk away from the deal. You mentioned that you gave your trade in vehicle when you placed the order, why is that? I also traded in my car but I am still driving it
I gave them my vehicle because they told me they couldn’t guarantee my trade in value at the end of the 12 weeks and would have to re assess the value on my 2014 Sahara which could mean that I would get less money for it. I fell for their bullshit. My mistake. Don’t give up! Remember you still have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order once it arrives.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I gave them my vehicle because they told me they couldn’t guarantee my trade in value at the end of the 12 weeks and would have to re assess the value on my 2014 Sahara which could mean that I would get less money for it. I fell for their bullshit. My mistake.
You should have gone through another dealer, my dealer told me that he would honor the locked in price for my vehicle when the Jeep comes

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Reading all the comments here on the timeframe between order and VIN assigned. I ordered mine on March 9, 2021, in Milton, Ontario. I received a VIN today. Almost a month roughly.
I’m hoping that they have caught up with their backlog from Covid shutdowns and that maybe now they are starting to get production started. Cross your fingers.
Sponsored