Average Delivery time in Canada

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Quick update on my order, I went into D1 status on March 6th and just heard from my dealer that the Estimated Ship date is Apr 6th (which I know sometimes doesn't mean much). Hoping to receive it by the end of April, but now I have seen on these boards that there is a limited number of trucks to ship the vehicles. Will I even get it to enjoy it this spring?!?!

I ordered in the GTA (Ontario) on Sept 21st. Around 7 months from order to potentially picking it up.
wow 7 months, I am on my 4th month now and its killing me
Sponsored

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Hey everyone. Got a text from my dealership today. D1 status With an estimated ship date of April 26. Ordered February 5th. Hoping The estimate is somewhat accurate.
Sounds to be about the time mine will be shipped. I think my dealer said it's supposed to land in Saskatoon May 12. Over 5 months since I ordered it as of now.

Uncle T

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
We ordered our Willys March 6th and still no VIN.
I can only imagine how long this is going to take!!
🤬

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
My Sahara ordered 28 Jan and no VIN yet. My dealer said that they started to see VINs coming for the month of Jan( I don’t trust him anyway ). If exceeded late mid May I am picking from the stock. Don’t care!!

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
We ordered our Willys March 6th and still no VIN.
I can only imagine how long this is going to take!!
🤬
How long did your dealership say it would take from order to delivery? if they said anything less than 6 months then they are lying... usually, when you get your vin, you get a build date not long after.. well not in covid times... getting your vin means nothing. I got my vin Feb 5th and have had no progress since... and I ordered back in sept... if you are able to find your build, or close, at another dealership, go for it! if not, this will be a test of your patience.

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
How long did your dealership say it would take from order to delivery? if they said anything less than 6 months then they are lying... usually, when you get your vin, you get a build date not long after.. well not in covid times... getting your vin means nothing. I got my vin Feb 5th and have had no progress since... and I ordered back in sept... if you are able to find your build, or close, at another dealership, go for it! if not, this will be a test of your patience.
Dealers just want u to place orders. They know that u will not go through the trouble of canceling

Uncle T

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
yea pretty sure they are / were lying through their teeth. They are telling us they haven’t had one take longer than three months.
basically , lots are empty around here so nothing I’m really liking or even close to our build.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yea pretty sure they are / were lying through their teeth. They are telling us they haven’t had one take longer than three months.
basically , lots are empty around here so nothing I’m really liking or even close to our build.
There's basically no rhyme or reason to how or why some Jeep orders are being pushed forward and others not this year... Any option you picked could cause significant delays... In my case, I assume it is partly because of the new Snazzberry colour I chose for my Rubicon build, or that I chose the V6 3.6 in the manual transmission. So far, I have only seen Saharas in the Snazzberry at local dealerships around Ottawa... Could be anything really, there's no way to tell...

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
There's basically no rhyme or reason to how or why some Jeep orders are being pushed forward and others not this year... Any option you picked could cause significant delays... In my case, I assume it is partly because of the new Snazzberry colour I chose for my Rubicon build, or that I chose the V6 3.6 in the manual transmission. So far, I have only seen Saharas in the Snazzberry at local dealerships around Ottawa... Could be anything really, there's no way to tell...
Yeah. People who have ordered in January have reached D1, and I am still waiting. So disappointed to be honest. I am taking a road trip to Ottawa this week and would not be able to enjoy it due to the fact that my new car is not here. Tbh at this point the excitement is gone

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah. People who have ordered in January have reached D1, and I am still waiting. So disappointed to be honest. I am taking a road trip to Ottawa this week and would not be able to enjoy it due to the fact that my new car is not here. Tbh at this point the excitement is gone
I'm right there with you...

Uncle T

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys

We ordered the Snazzberry as well it’s such a cool color.
Hoping it comes in before winter !!
😂

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Guys, I need to hear your thoughts!! Do you think it worth it to cancel my order and get the 4XE? I am getting 8K government incentives due to ordering hybrid and 370 HP. Even without the 8K government support, the price for Sahara with options i ordered very similar to the hybrid. 😎are you regretting placing your orders knowing hybrid is out now at competitive price and with good incentive

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update: still no progress to D1... its now been almost 7 months since order date and i'm all out of patience... I've found a similar build in another province and I have asked my dealership to inquire about getting it shipped to me . Dealership does not seem to want to do it, so what are my options? Can I cancel my order with them and get another local dealership to get it from the out of province dealership??? Need advice here plz...

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Update: still no progress to D1... its now been almost 7 months since order date and i'm all out of patience... I've found a similar build in another province and I have asked my dealership to inquire about getting it shipped to me . Dealership does not seem to want to do it, so what are my options? Can I cancel my order with them and get another local dealership to get it from the out of province dealership??? Need advice here plz...
the back of my purchase agreement says that the dealer has to deliver the vehicle in 90 days otherwise I can walk away from the deal. I dunno about ordering but I think you’ll be able to cancel the deal for sure
Sponsored