Average Delivery time in Canada

SirPedro

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Ordered mine Feb 6, 2021....at a dealer just outside Halifax. Was told 3 months...found out I was in status D a couple of weeks ago.

Read the factory can do nearly a 1000 units a day (when no supply issues)....hoping I get it by the end of April/Early May.
Sponsored

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
So glad to have found this forum, if nothing else than to know I'm not alone! It's been 20 weeks since I ordered my Unlimited Willys (manual, white) and it's still in D1 with VIN. My dealer is saying that since it has a VIN assigned it SHOULD be built this year.

Seems IMPOSSIBLE to find one that's already been built or on resale! I'm just outside of Toronto. Hope fades..

HANG IN THERE EVERYONE!!

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Every time I get angry about my delivery (ordered 1/2) I come to this thread. My build was complete something like 8 weeks ago, then I had the clutch delay, now it's taking 4,5,6.. (I lost count) weeks just to get the f-ing thing shipped to Maine. I guess since we are so close to Canada it makes sense (sarcasm). Anyway, the wait you all suffer through really sucks and I hope you all get your Jeeps soon!

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I’m hoping that they have caught up with their backlog from Covid shutdowns and that maybe now they are starting to get production started. Cross your fingers.

You figure, Jeep opened the flood gates November 12th and 17th 2020 respectively for the 4XE and 392's. That just created a massive backlog at that moment and occupied the line with new build issues/stoppages plus Covid......and that doesn't even address parts shortages/holds for all other models. To keep Jeeps most important domestic US customers happy, things had to be scheduled to still get vehicles out the door. With that said, I believe you'll see the factory start cleaning the back lot up and ship. Buying a Jeep is turning out to be a bit like buying toilet paper last year. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Average Delivery time in Canada jeep toilet paper

Last edited:

Petesjeep

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
You figure, Jeep opened the flood gates November 12th and 17th 2020 respectively for the 4XE and 392's. That just created a massive backlog at that moment and occupied the line with new build issues/stoppages plus Covid......and that doesn't even address parts shortages/holds for all other models. To keep Jeeps most important domestic US customers happy, things had to be scheduled to still get vehicles out the door. With that said, I believe you'll see the factory start cleaning the back lot up and ship. Buying a Jeep is turning out to be a bit like buying toilet paper last year. :)

View attachment 444438
That sounds about right to me.

Sponsored

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ

View attachment 444438
🤣🤣🤣 well said

Trace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Another update on mine......Ordered Sep 22nd, D1 status early March 2021 with an expected ship date of April 6th. Just confirmed with my dealer that it is actually in transit...could it actually be true?!?! Fingers crossed for everyone that they are really starting to ship to Canada now.

RedAndBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys, '91 YJ
Wow, that is hopefully great news on two fronts....there is movement and the status updates were behind. Keep us posted!!!
Another update on mine......Ordered Sep 22nd, D1 status early March 2021 with an expected ship date of April 6th. Just confirmed with my dealer that it is actually in transit...could it actually be true?!?! Fingers crossed for everyone that they are really starting to ship to Canada now.

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Excellent news. You just prompted me to email my dealer for an update. Hope I get the same news you did.
Edit: Just got a reply, they assured me it's been built but it's been sent to the body vendor. Maybe for the headliner? Not sure why else it would go there.
Supposed to come off the train near me on May 24th, so I still have a while to wait.

Last edited:

Sponsored