@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
The only time this bugs be is when backing up to hook up my trailer. I wanted to be unbuckled and door open so I can jump in and out to make sure my ball is lined up right - usually twice.

But at the same time my dad was hooking up his truck one time and jumped out before putting it into park on accident (first time in 60 years) and the truck knocked him over and ran into a fence. So maybe it is good....
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
The only time this bugs be is when backing up to hook up my trailer. I wanted to be unbuckled and door open so I can jump in and out to make sure my ball is lined up right - usually twice.

But at the same time my dad was hooking up his truck one time and jumped out before putting it into park on accident (first time in 60 years) and the truck knocked him over and ran into a fence. So maybe it is good....
When backing to a trailer or something unbuckled, lightly touch the brake with your left foot when the door is open and you need to move. It won’t auto park, forwards or reverse as long as brake lights are on. You take your foot off the brake, auto park kicks in. I played with mine one day, unbuckled, door open. This will work up to 7-8 mph at least..... I have no reason to test it further.