Sponsored

Auto moist sensor Aka auto wipers

LindaDjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon 3.0 diesel 2021
I have yesterday received my 392 Jeep Wrangler rubicon - this v8 HEMI is amazingly surprising and pleasant. I had the v6 ecodiesel 2021 for 6 months. Good torque but I missed reactivity and “power”. Got this with the 392 though. However there is a big box behind my rear mirror and i was wondering what it is for. My dealership said it was for the auto wiper sensor but it doesn’t it works. Do you guys know? What is it?
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
...there is a big box behind my rear mirror and i was wondering what it is for. My dealership said it was for the auto wiper sensor but it doesn’t it works. What is it?
Possibly it supports the Adaptive Cruise Control function, if your new JLU is equipped with that option.

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
I have yesterday received my 392 Jeep Wrangler rubicon - this v8 HEMI is amazingly surprising and pleasant. I had the v6 ecodiesel 2021 for 6 months. Good torque but I missed reactivity and “power”. Got this with the 392 though. However there is a big box behind my rear mirror and i was wondering what it is for. My dealership said it was for the auto wiper sensor but it doesn’t it works. Do you guys know? What is it?

OP
OP
LindaDjeep

LindaDjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep rubicon 3.0 diesel 2021
Possibly it supports the Adaptive Cruise Control function, if your new JLU is equipped with that option.
The dealership just responded to me. Lol. He states there is no rain sensor and that big box is for the adaptive cruise control and dim rear mirror. I wish with that monster I had the rain sensor 😵💫😐 In my v6 rubicon ecodiesel I had those 2 without the big box.
He explained: Standard you have to increase speed or decrease, the adaptive you just set it and forget it it will drive for you all the way to a complete stop” 😪 - however I’m happy with this beast. The option would have been great 😊

Sponsored

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
but they should come with rain sensors.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
The dealership just responded to me. Lol. He states there is no rain sensor and that big box is for the adaptive cruise control and dim rear mirror. I wish with that monster I had the rain sensor 😵💫😐 In my v6 rubicon ecodiesel I had those 2 without the big box.
He explained: Standard you have to increase speed or decrease, the adaptive you just set it and forget it it will drive for you all the way to a complete stop” 😪 - however I’m happy with this beast. The option would have been great 😊
You had a rains sensor in your diesel 21? You sure about that?
Sponsored