CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
View attachment 451045
I’ll need to take another better flex shot.
and so far I’m not getting any contact with wheel well. So no need to cut or heat and bend. 👍🏼
Did you end up getting the 10.5” version? If so that’s good to hear you didn’t need to clearance the wheel well. But I suspect that may be because of bumpstops as well?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Longhair1957

Longhair1957

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Occupation
Retired
Did you end up getting the 10.5” version? If so that’s good to hear you didn’t need to clearance the wheel well. But I suspect that may be because of bumpstops as well?
Yes, I got the 10.5”. I can’t see any marks on wheel well. And didn’t hear any “taps” either. I think it’s more of a only 2” lift. I believe a taller lift, more articulation. Would possibly lift high side more? I’d have to see one that hits to be sure.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Yes, I got the 10.5”. I can’t see any marks on wheel well. And didn’t hear any “taps” either. I think it’s more of a only 2” lift. I believe a taller lift, more articulation. Would possibly lift high side more? I’d have to see one that hits to be sure.
I have a 2.5" lift that probably delivered 3" or more, and I set the 10.5" AutoLynx to the same length as the links that came with my lift kit, which meant setting them at full extension. I've wheeled my Jeep hard since installing them. I've bottomed out the front axle. I've been as flexed out as I could get. Neither one of the blue knobs has ever made contact with the fender liners.

I figured they would rub. Nope. Not so far.

I do have 2" bump stop extensions. Maybe that's the reason. With the bump stops, I can basically get my fist between the tire and fender liner at full up-travel. I have no idea why TeraFlex recommended so much bump stop for 35s. It's definitely plenty and then some.
Sponsored