First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I have been watching this product for a bit now, waiting on upgrade priorities to catch up to get these or the Antirock® Sway Bar Kit has anyone really compared the two? Yes, I know they are a bit different or products but that both deal with the sway bar differently. Would be curious as to which might be worth the funds?
Anti Rock you do not disconnect but you also don’t get as much “sway” control. It’s a compromise. Autolynx takes less than 15 secs to reconnect and you get full sway control back. Anti Rock is almost double the price IIRC.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Anyone have updates as to how theirs are holding up and working for you?

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Mine are holding up fantastically! No issues at all, and I've had them on for about 2 years.
Oh so you were a beta tester being that early! That’s great to hear.

I initially undertightened my sway bar side and since then, no occasional creak. I was nervous to strip out the Nylok nuts.

They are working great here, keeping the tires on the ground for the most traction. They help smooth out washboard roads some too.

Hilltonya33

First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I think they are awesome. I’ve had mine for a couple of months now. I have 18 JLU 2.5 inch lift on 35s. It is a daily driver for us. We go out on a trail almost every weekend. The AutoLynx instal is easy and using them is even easier. Switch the knob and your unlocked. Switch it back and lock one side down and your back. I looked at other options and this one is by far the best. Apex has great customer service and responded back to all my questions. Great product and good company. You won’t go wrong with the AutoLynx.
Do you have the 8 or the 10.5?

Sponsored

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
It seems the popularity of the Autolynx is picking up. A Youtube channel I suggested them to last Fall just did a quick review of them on their new Gladiator Mojave. I told them it would be perfect for a Mojave since it doesn’t come with a sway bar disconnect like the Rubicon. Heck, a disconnect helps on desert washboard roads too! lol

It seems the guy forgot our conversation but I planted a seed somewhere or someone else recommended them again. I’m surprised by some people’s responses to my explaining how easy and effective they are at the price they come in it. They probably think it’s BS, too good to be true, or some cheap crap.

Aside from what I’ve read about some Jeeps having an issue with spacers being needed during install, everything is holding up well and experiences are positive with the function of the Autolynx.

gd3mats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2o21 willys sport unlimited
Jeep Wrangler JL Apex AutoLYNX sway bar disconnect IMG_20220701_144644
Jeep Wrangler JL Apex AutoLYNX sway bar disconnect IMG_20220701_144614

Guess I'll have to remove the washers from my passenger side. Looks like the stock '21 willys rubbed tire somewhere while out on the trail. I didn't notice any odd noises. Oh well. I'll see what happens on the next ride out after adjustment.
Have to say they are awesome when unlocking/locking them. So easy and quick.

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara

Guess I'll have to remove the washers from my passenger side. Looks like the stock '21 willys rubbed tire somewhere while out on the trail. I didn't notice any odd noises. Oh well. I'll see what happens on the next ride out after adjustment.
Have to say they are awesome when unlocking/locking them. So easy and quick.
I wonder if I’d of had that issue if it weren’t for my 1” hubcentric spacers. I only used the spacers for the sake of lower control arm clearance with the 34’s at full lock and side to side vehicle stability. Most that go with taller tires would either need spacers or less backspacing anyway so for only $235, I’m glad I got ‘em.

Walter4xe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep wrangler sahara 4xe
LOL, hey, that's my rig!! I just installed these links a few weeks ago. I've removed the Rubicon electric sway bar and replaced with a Sport sway bar. I went with the longer links of the two options that are offered. As you can see, I had to cut an area of the inner fender liners to allow for the full compressed travel of these links but that didnt bother me art all. They are as simple to use as they are advertised. To unlock the sway bar, its just a quarter turn on the top knob of each link. And the best part is its even easier to connect. No need to be on level ground to get these to hook up. Just twist each knob back the quarter turn and push down on either one of the links until it snaps into place. The other link will follow suit immediately or as you drive a bit depending on how different the level of each tire is sitting at. Here are some more pics I took that show the links in their locked position with a comparison to their fully extended position.
20210130_121018.jpeg
20210130_121501~2.jpeg
20210130_121433.jpeg
20210130_121357.jpeg
20210130_121018.jpeg
20210129_151338.jpeg
20210130_121206.jpeg
Any company making inner fenders for the 10.5" @apexdesignsusa (Vendor)

Sponsored

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Anyone have any ideas on how to combat rust? I’m not sure if i’m tripping or if it’s starting to rust just below the unlock knob but any ideas would be appreciated if it is. I’ll grab a photo tomorrow morning.

It looks like it’s minor surface rust cause it doesn’t seem be able to be rubbed off.
Jeep Wrangler JL Apex AutoLYNX sway bar disconnect C657EB2C-D02A-4127-B7BC-690EC9743682

Last edited:
OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Maybe try cleaning it with string. It looks more like dirt over the red paint to me. It might have accumulated road grime on what may be the assembly lube that has run down.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Maybe try cleaning it with string. It looks more like dirt over the red paint to me. It might have accumulated road grime on what may be the assembly lube that has run down.
I’ll clean the red part. But the part of concern of potential corrosion is the silver part of the body just under the red. I’ll get a better photo if it helps later after work.

OP
OP
DadJokes

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I’ll clean the red part. But the part of concern of potential corrosion is the silver part of the body just under the red. I’ll get a better photo if it helps later after work.
Ah, I see now. I assume the metal has a plating or it isn’t the highest grade billet stainless steel. Maybe buy some Fluid Film at AutoZone, etc? It’ll probably attract some dirt though.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Ah, I see now. I assume the metal has a plating or it isn’t the highest grade billet stainless steel. Maybe buy some Fluid Film at AutoZone, etc? It’ll probably attract some dirt though.
How feasible is it to paint it do you think it would be out of curiosity? I’ll look into fluid film though.
Sponsored