Anyone else have this under their dash?

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
Dumb question. How do you get the knee bolster off under the steering wheel? Total novice with Wranglers and don't want to break anything.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
The fact that this thread keeps on going with people talking about possibilities for what it could be is nuts. The people who mention lawyers are worse. Make this thread die.

Sponsored

ButWhatDoIKnow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Jeep Cherokee, 2015 Abarth 500C
Jeep is tracking your jeep for the emergency SOS calls and for the jeep wellness reports. AND thru your smart phone. Point is YOU ARE being tracked get used to it.
I had the covid shot so they already KNOW where I am!

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
My dealership says they put these on all their vehicles (these have nothing to do with credit), mine was there less than 24 hours and they installed one, forced to pay $200 for it and literally no info on it, supposedly I get the service for a year but no clue what the service is or who its through, I just uninstalled it when I got home. I answered the FCA survey accordingly. I will say that Im very happy the one installed on mine wasn't tapped or spliced into factory wires like some I've seen and it was just plugged inline of the OBD.
Sponsored