Antenna Question/Help

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I currently have a short stubby Antenna that I installed back in the Summer about 8" or something like that. What I'd really like is a longer Black Antenna 24" 30" or even more. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Preferably through Amazon to avoid shipping. Oh and it has to by the kind that screws right on into the stock antenna mount.
Sponsored

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I currently have a short stubby Antenna that I installed back in the Summer about 8" or something like that. What I'd really like is a longer Black Antenna 24" 30" or even more. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Preferably through Amazon to avoid shipping. Oh and it has to by the kind that screws right on into the stock antenna mount.
You could just paint the stock antenna black and reinstall it. I did and have had no issues the last two years with it painted black.

Reactions: zyt

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2.0T eTorque
Quadratec has a CB style one that is longer. Not sure exact length but I have one and like it.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual

Whats wrong with the classy looking stock antenna? I would never replaced that cool antenna if you paid me . On the other hand I think the so called stubby looks like a short dildo.

Sponsored

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Whats wrong with the classy looking stock antenna? I would never replaced that cool antenna if you paid me . On the other hand I think the so called stubby looks like a short dildo.
I replaced it because of the highway. It just distracts me how much it flops around

EZMFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
AntennaMastsRus - 31 Inch Black Antenna

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I replaced my stock antennae with a stubby, last year, and about 2 months ago, I put the stock one back on. I think the reception is worse when you put on a stubby one. Just my opinion. Not sure on how painting it would affect the reception.

Sponsored