First Name
Montgomery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Retired Master Certified RV Tech
I have the weather tech now for my 2013. I like them fine, I don't know as they will fit the new one (JLUR), but if not I will get WT again. First the quality is great, have tried other brands in my 09 and also this one, and they just did not seem to hold up well. The only thing I don't like is on the right side below the accelerator pedal, I wish that side went up higher on the carpet, so it does not get dirty. I also pull out my mats when vacuum out the car because stuff gets under all of them. I kept my cargo area after market liner from some other outfit, but will go with the weather tech because I want all of them to match, anal yeah I know.
Sponsored

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Husky might be the first to market and right now I just want something. I was told they are running the w/Sub noncloth seats batch this weekend and shipping Monday. So I ordered by phone. Not on site yet.

Item #
Description Qty Price Total
753933207410_P04.jpg
20741 Cargo Liner 1 $114.95 $114.95

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I've had weathertechs for a week now and i love them. I am still searching for a sticker to cover the ugly emblem though!! I dont see any for jeeps

Sponsored

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Husky's for me. the fit is awesome. Lifetime guarantee and free shipping. Can't beat them....

kdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JLU (ordered), F430, 2012 JKU
anyone have a pic of the WTs or Huskys installed. hard to tell from their websites. No MOPAR for me because would not spray them with a hose inside my vehicle and do not want to cut a hole in carpet (i know some people love this feature). I just dont dont.

Majestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2019 JLUR
I can’t believe that exposed plug is such a controversial issue. Seriously, people are worried about it freezing in place? Lol
Some people will say anything to justify their purchase.

I personally hate Weathertech and their stupid logo in the floor mats like it’s something to be proud of. It’s a Jeep and I want the words Jeep written in red letters everywhere possible.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I as well hate the WT logo. Husky is a little better. Jeep would be best.
The WeatherTech logo on the WeatherTech Floor Liners, peels off easily. Takes about 2 seconds to peel it off. I have a set of WeatherTech Floor Liners in my 2 dr. JL and the fit is excellent. I may eventually go with Husky X-Act Contours when they become available.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
You can actually buy the plugs on line and insert them into the floor mats. If you do that, you need not worry about the mats leaking through. Thanks for these pix! I am inclined to get the OEM mats now that I know you dont have to plug them in.

I definitely get your point - here are some pics below. You're correct, if I spilled something, it would get into the little oval that is left exposed to the carpet, but the likelihood of that in my situation is very slim and if so, I'm ok with that risk.

I bought them because as you see, the dirt, rocks, etc would make the stock mats look like hell (this is after about a day after washing them because I went hiking). But as for liquids, it's less of a worry for me as I rarely drink anything in the car and won't be rinsing the interior or driving through anything crazy. I just wanted the ability to remove them and spray them down when dirty.

As you can see in #2, the hump is very slight and is barely noticeable.

IMG_20180508_110617.jpg

IMG_20180508_110658.jpg

IMG_20180508_110711.jpg
I installed mine yesterday and the plugs are under that area, the carpet is actually already cut, I just peeled it back and pulled it. Didn’t use anything it’s already prepped to pull the plugs for draining and you place the plugs on top.

BronxBomber

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
I installed mine yesterday and the plugs are under that area, the carpet is actually already cut, I just peeled it back and pulled it. Didn’t use anything it’s already prepped to pull the plugs for draining and you place the plugs on top.
Mind blown, I hadn't even attempted to pull them but you're 100% right! Thanks Merci! (Thanks thanks for my French speaking peeps! )

MEO73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
Unfortunately, based upon some member experiences, the mats do not form a tight enough seal with the drain plugs in so that water can seep in. I’m iffy about the design.

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately, based upon some member experiences, the mats do not form a tight enough seal with the drain plugs in so that water can seep in. I’m iffy about the design.
I wasn’t happy with the deal or the lack of coverage from under the gas pedal. Replaced the Mopar with Weathertech and couldn’t be happier.

8B1FE9B3-F28B-478F-9AC8-6269D419C9C3.jpeg
Sponsored