Sponsored

Best all weather mats?

5foot19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Before I retired to Arizona I lived my entire adult life at 8,200' in the Rockies. Our small town averaged 19' of snow a year. Beat that, my friend to the north (I'm half Canadian myself). :)
In re-reading my post, it sounds passive aggressive, and I'd like to apologize for that. But honestly, in the winter climates, the mopar floor mats are awesome. My past jk, every winter, was just a frozen block under the floor mats, I would have killed for this feature. To not freeze my ass off in the winter would also be divine (as would not having to worry about snow and ice capabilities of tires) I'm so jealous of you warm weather jeepers :(
Sponsored

Last edited:

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
I'm not sure I understand your question, the oval/oblong piece with the line a cross it is the plug(it's light grey/dirty in the pic below)...

With the plug in (like in the picture), the floor and mat are sealed, remove the plug and and you can see the road beneath you and your mat drains out the bottom of the jeep. It's basically a must have for any climate that gets snow in my humble opinion.

IMG_5906-1024x768.jpg
don't think the wife got her plugs with the factory mats. Or I have not found them yet.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
don't think the wife got her plugs with the factory mats. Or I have not found them yet.
They should be in the tub already. you remove those, punch the drain hole from the mat into and then put the factory ones that were originally plugging it up on the mat. See my blog post

RRH7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude Eco Diesel
If anyone is looking for some quality floor mats, I am selling Mopar Slush Mats for JKU Front and Rear set. Message me. Central Ohio area.

IMG_0641.jpeg

ivanidea

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Occupation
IT
I recall from a few years ago, that the Quadratech (same with Rugged Ridge) brand label was in a separate bag, and had to be installed on the mat prior to use. I have also printed and laminated my own logo and using double sided tape, secured them into the logo slot instead of the provided ones.
Sponsored