First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I 'm sure I'm not done adding mods to the JL but I also feel there isn't much left to do. The JL works great on and off-road, I have all the lights I need, my tire & wheel selection suits my needs perfectly and the vehicle performed well on a recent 3 week/3800+ mile road trip.

What mods could I do without?

1. The top rack. I would have to add a light bar up front and put some lighting on the back if I took it off. I don't see myself carrying much, if anything, up there in the future. I have used it but only because it was there.

Top 5 Mods I really like and use often:

1. Smart StopStart module. I'm not a fan of the start/stop feature and disabling it with the module was one of my first mods.

2. Seat Jackers by Desert Does It. They really do make a difference in seating comfort for me and that really matters on long trips.

3. QuadraTec dead pedal. Coupled with the seat jackers this really brings driving comfort to the cabin.

4. Hooke Road parcel shelf. Having a second level of storage in the back is a real game changer I put work routinely.

5. RotoPax Fuel & Water containers with JL Mounting Kit. Having additional water and fuel on long trips off-road and off-grid is a peace of mind thing that removes the worry and provides for additional supplies without having to carry dangerous liquids inside your vehicle.

I have a lot of other mods, including the lift kit, bumpes, a winch, Hi-Lift jack mount, etc....and I added another one today.

Before:

Jeep Wrangler JL A Snazzy Build Fuel Cover 01

After:

Jeep Wrangler JL A Snazzy Build 20220920_113705
Sponsored