4xe production still running?

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I'm looking around for a 4xe. There are 3 showing in my entire area. 2 are at a single dealership, showing "being built" online, and are already sold to customers who are waiting. The third is at a different dealership and it also shows "being built" online. They tell me there is no clue when they'll actually get it.

What's up with that? Are 4xe models not being produced right now? Or is Jeep just building only a few?
Sponsored

Naylia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
When i bought mine, i took my search nationwide (back in December). Identify a major city every couple hundred miles on the map and start plugging in zip codes. I was able to find exactly want i wanted without a crazy markup and ran me about $1k to ship it. There are supply chain issues across basically the entire auto industry so cars are getting snapped up fast

Allocations and local demand definitely vary.

I'd search 250 mile range of Lousville as a start on the Jeep site. Definitely being built, as you can see many are in Being Built status :D

PeterG7

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
392 and high altitude are done for 2022. Save yourself the hassle and hit up one of the brokers on here or try finding a dealer that will accept tread lightly on an in-stock unit
Sponsored