Production Constraints

Jcmurpjy53

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Denali HD
We'll use this thread for any current and future production constraints that we're aware of.

April 2018 production constraints:

Please be aware that the following features are available for dealer ordering, however these features are constrained and may delay the scheduling of orders:

Jeep Wrangler (JL) – LPX (LED Headlamps)
Sponsored

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
GREAT . . . . . I have a JLR with only 2 options: LEDs and PST. I am extra screwed. AND, more than a little pissed.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
My order just got the constraint lifted on the color matched hard top (ocean blue) and now into a caonstraint on LEDs..... Great!!!! Feels like she will never be built, and all I keep thinking about is how many LEDs were installed on ordered placed after mine who didn’t order the color top

Octavius

First Name
J.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (waiting on delivery)
So ordering LED headlamps in a Rubi or Sahara right now may delay delivery through May?
Well, that delivery charge is something I will NOT be paying for. Otherwise, my deal is off.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
With all the constraints...I guess the Toledo assembly lines will come to a spring-time layoff. I seems that every vehicle has one or more parts that are not available.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
With all the constraints...I guess the Toledo assembly lines will come to a spring-time layoff. I seems that every vehicle has one or more parts
that are not available.
I think production was severely hindered in March actually because of delays and jeeps failing inspection. Everything I’ve heard lately is things seem to be clearing up for the most part, at least on already ordered jeeps. There may be constraints on new orders again.

Jeepeninutah

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
This one has me confused.. Is the constraints current? The first two pages are from mid February but the first page says April. Was the first post updated?

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Now they are holding back vehicles that were ordered with the Trail Rail Management System for an additional two weeks at least. So is Jeep going to hold back Jeeps that have ordered Mopar floor mats, etc. if they run out of mats?

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
Now they are holding back vehicles that were ordered with the Trail Rail Management System for an additional two weeks at least. So is Jeep going to hold back Jeeps that have ordered Mopar floor mats, etc. if they run out of mats?
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they held back vehicles with the "Speedometer Group".
Sponsored