4xE Order Status??

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Did you put your VIN info in using these sites to see if the build sheets/window stickers are up at all?

Our dealer told us not to put too much stock in what JeepChat says regarding shipping, they are seeing some delays with transportation to the dealers, and JeepChat doesn't always have updated info, so that goes with a grain of salt.

I noticed that our build sheet said "Easy Build" - no idea what that means or if it has any impact, but my theory is that it basically conforms to a "typical" 4xe build. Possibly that is why it was built relatively quickly? Totally spitballing here though, could be completely wrong.
Yep I have been daily. Mine is under Justin4xe, still unknown/unknown, but says "updated <today's date>" every day I check.

Do you mind sharing your build/options?

Mine is barebones. Rubicon 4xe, only added options were cold weather group, proximity entry, premium soft top, billet silver.

My order sheet also has the 'easy order' sales code 5N6.
Sponsored

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Yep I have been daily. Mine is under Justin4xe, still unknown/unknown, but says "updated <today's date>" every day I check.

Do you mind sharing your build/options?

Mine is barebones. Rubicon 4xe, only added options were cold weather group, proximity entry, premium soft top, billet silver.

My order sheet also has the 'easy order' sales code 5N6.
Do you have "4EA Sold Vehicle" on your sheet from the dealer, and does it say "Scheduling Priority: 1-Sold Order" and "Build Priority: 01" ?

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Do you have "4EA Sold Vehicle" on your sheet from the dealer, and does it say "Scheduling Priority: 1-Sold Order" and "Build Priority: 01" ?
I have 4ea sold vehicle, but not the other two.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Ordered 4/12 through Phillip at Bud Clary. Delivered today! $1000 due at signing, $362 a month including 10.5% WA tax. 36 months, 10k per year.

sting gray over saddle. Picture plugged into my L2 charger at home
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 96FBE7BB-A519-46EE-8288-C210E51AC664

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Ordered 4/29, arrived at Ohio dealer on 5/22.

Probably going to be a week until I can pick it up - torture.

Sponsored

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 1621823372834

Ah sorry, thought you meant a sales code as well. And again, mine is super bare bones.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 1621823480292

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe

Ah sorry, thought you meant a sales code as well. And again, mine is super bare bones.

I would totally get your sales person involved and reach out to your regional rep.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Well Cryptostickers has not found my build, but my dealer just sent me an estimated ship date, and they estimate 2 weeks from then for it to hit my dealer. (*estimated*)

Order - 5/8
VON - 5/10
VIN - 5/11
*ship* - 6/8
*dealer* - 6/22

Sponsored

rochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Order 4xe Rubi
von 4/19
vin 4/23
went from D to D1 back to D.
Still no eta sigh....

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
So...what the hell?

Ordered 4/30
VIN 5/3
Crickets since.

Like, are all 4xes not built at Toledo? Mine is like almost as bare as you can make it. I ordered cold weather group and a soft top on a rubicon 4xe, no other addons.

Is there a trick to getting info from jeep chat? They've fed me the same line " All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. " since I got my VIN. Any further questions and I get "check with your dealer"

I asked the rep "Can you verify that the factory decides which jeeps to build by drawing from a hat?" and it took twenty minutes to get a response, which was: " You can try to contact Jeep customer care at 877-426-5337 before 4pm EST to ask to transfer to a brand mentor to find out if they would verify that information for you "
Called them, they opened a case and got back to me today. "All of the parts needed to start the build have been received and should start build soon"

I'm going to keep pushing for an answer to the drawing from a hat question.

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all - exciting news.

Received a call from the dealer.
Ordered March 26
Told me it would take 4-6 months
Dealer received it May 25
Will pick up on Friday May 28

is that a new record for Canada - 2 months?!

The dealer mentioned that other non-4xe orders are still waiting. He thinks that they are prioritizing the 4xe. (It’s his theory anyway)

I finally understand everyone else being so excited. :giggle:

Good luck to the rest of you that I’ve been following along with.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Called them, they opened a case and got back to me today. "All of the parts needed to start the build have been received and should start build soon"

I'm going to keep pushing for an answer to the drawing from a hat question.
Jeep chat rep was almost obstinate today. I remained civil, but firm and repetitive each time they said the same thing and asked if they could help with anything else. She sent a final message and disconnected the chat in the same second, so I couldn't even read it.

So I called, and finally got some info which is better than they've given me so far.

I was told dealer arrival scheduled for 6/21 and status of D1. BUT TBD ship date.

But originally dealer told me 6/3 ship date and now 6/8 ship date. So I asked the rep to reconcile all of this different info. Expecting a call back tomorrow.

Alphabet

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cherokee
Jeep chat rep was almost obstinate today. I remained civil, but firm and repetitive each time they said the same thing and asked if they could help with anything else. She sent a final message and disconnected the chat in the same second, so I couldn't even read it.

So I called, and finally got some info which is better than they've given me so far.

I was told dealer arrival scheduled for 6/21 and status of D1. BUT TBD ship date.

But originally dealer told me 6/3 ship date and now 6/8 ship date. So I asked the rep to reconcile all of this different info. Expecting a call back tomorrow.
The info you get really does seem to vary based on who you get. Some are better, some are worse, but none seem to be very good! My order was placed 4/5, got built 4/23, and has been "pending inspection" for the last 34 days....The estimated ship date was 5/5 which has of course long passed. I continue to press them despite it starting to feel like a futile effort. Fingers crossed for you!
Sponsored