First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 16 Toyota Sienna, 06 Gallardo SE
Occupation
Self Employed
Honestly, after this LONG wait, I'm a bit anxious about the delivered product living up to the wait. Motortrend just gave the 392 a great review, saying it is the best jeep available today (but they have not yet reviewed the 4xe). If the 392 wasn't $20k more expensive (effectively, with tax credits/rebates), I would switch to the 392.
I would do the same. Also hoping to section 179 but still, 20k isn't anything to sneeze at.

Trying to understand this media embargo. Maybe I am dense but how is it they can review the 392 but the 4xe is a no go? Or maybe they have and they know the 392 is better (biased)... 🤔

Ordered mine 1/15 - in eastern MA, my dealer said it was scheduled for 4/19 delivery but he wasn't confident it would happen. Is there a way to track ourselves when we have a vin without having to bother the dealer?
I am under the impression once it leaves the factory it is out of their hands and into the carriers.

Something else I have noticed on my dealers website (and I noticed on others), if a unit is in transit, it still is shown on the site as "in transit". However my 4xe (or any other as i know one other is on way) is not shown. Maybe because it is a sold order but in the past I have inquired about "in transit" vehicles and have been told they are sold orders... 🤷‍♂️ . Maybe I am thinking to much in to it but not getting the warm fuzzies I will get this thing anytime soon. Hopefully I am totally wrong.
Sponsored

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Ordered 2/17, just found out from Jeep Chat that my Rubicon was delivered to my dealer in NC around 4/21. Dealer never called me, so I called them and he confirmed it was there. He didn’t have any availability for me to pick it up this Saturday so I’m planning to drive up there next Saturday.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Ordered 2/17, just found out from Jeep Chat that my Rubicon was delivered to my dealer in NC around 4/21. Dealer never called me, so I called them and he confirmed it was there. He didn’t have any availability for me to pick it up this Saturday so I’m planning to drive up there next Saturday.
That is starange that the dealership, one didn’t notify you that your Jeep had arrived and, two that they don’t have availability for you to pick it up on Saturday. I would imagine that y’all could get everything setup for a quick closing and delivery through email and pick up could happen whenever. Sorry about your wait.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
I've never been a billet silver guy but every time I see pics of the Rubicon 4XE I thing it may be the best color for it. It just looks so right.
Yes exactly this! Of course then I go to place an order for a 4xe and it turns out Jeep is no longer accepting any new orders for Billet Silver. I hope that’s temporary! We’re not exactly overflowing with color choices as it is. Especially for the rubicon 4xe! :headbang:

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Update: My 4xE Sahara ordered on 4/12 went from D1 yesterday to F (Paint) today. Seems to be moving along.

Sponsored

Bill Reiter

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota FJ Cruiser; '08 Yukon; '05 CTS-V
As an aside, I FINALLY saw a cool TV commercial for the 4xe yesterday (helped to restore a little enthusiasm). Hopefully, some real reviews will follow soon.

Bill Reiter

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota FJ Cruiser; '08 Yukon; '05 CTS-V
A very-positive review (like the 392's) would certainly go a long way towards lessening my anxiety about buying a $70K truck that I have never driven. ;-)

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Similar here. Ordered 1/9. Still waiting. My dealer said it was in transit and should be in within 10 days. That was on 4/5..... Happy to see people receiving theirs in (really) quick time but I am getting a bit frustrated here... (I am in western mass and ordered from closest dealer in CT)
Ordered mine on 1/2. Was supposedly at the railyard on the 19th and to my dealer yesterday. I asked them yesterday morning if it was in transit to be dropped off yesterday. They said yes and they'd let me know when it arrived. Have not heard anything :crying:

Quinny2244

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sport S
I ordered mine on 4/13 and looks like mine is on a similar schedule to yours, as it just entered paint stage today. My crypto tracking hasn’t registered any updates for the VIN, just getting updates via jeep chat- is that the same for you?

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
What is roughly the current estimated wait time if ordered today? The dealer estimated about 4 to 6 weeks.

Sponsored

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I've never been a billet silver guy but every time I see pics of the Rubicon 4XE I thing it may be the best color for it. It just looks so right.
I found a Billet Silver Sahara in local stock with all my specs, but I don't know if the color works on the Sahara. With so many painted body parts it looks like it would be a bit bright. The Rubicon cuts it up with some nice contrast.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I ordered mine on 4/13 and looks like mine is on a similar schedule to yours, as it just entered paint stage today. My crypto tracking hasn’t registered any updates for the VIN, just getting updates via jeep chat- is that the same for you?
I don't have anything in Cryptostickers yet, either.

MightyAndrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I am in a bit of disbelief here. I almost think they are lying to me. I kid you not, I ordered my Sahara 4XE on April 8th. Albeit, it's pretty bone dry. The only things added were the remote proximity keyless entry and the body colored 3 piece Hard Top. The next day 4/9, I got my VIN from the dealer. The next day, I got an estimated ship date of 5/3 from my dealer. Today, April 23, the my dealer emailed me and said "So....your Jeep is here."

Now, I am in Pennsylvania. Only 8 hours from the Toledo plant, but I won't believe it until I see it.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Today's update for my first day (Nov 6) order....Looks as though it will arrive at the local rail yard next Monday, arrive at the dealership a few days later, so possibly next weekend it will be ready to pick up.

That's just a few days shy of 6 months.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Today's update for my first day (Nov 6) order....Looks as though it will arrive at the local rail yard next Monday, arrive at the dealership a few days later, so possibly next weekend it will be ready to pick up.

That's just a few days shy of 6 months.
Good lord! That's just insane! I guess it was a first in storage/last out of storage thing. Mine made it to the rail yard on the 19th. Supposedly on a truck for delivery yesterday but it never got unloaded when the truck arrived. No idea where it's at now. So I am picking up the Chief Blue Rubicon they have instead.
Sponsored