4xE Order Status??

jrm390

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250
Ordered my Sahara 4xE on 4/12 - been in D1 since 4/16 with an estimated ship date (per dealer) of 4/25. Suspense is killing me - Jeep Chat just says all materials received and should be entering build soon.
I ordered on 4/12 as well and have the same status for my Rubicon 4xE. They said it can stay in that status for up to 30 days.
Sponsored

mla575

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 16 Toyota Sienna, 06 Gallardo SE
Occupation
Self Employed
Ordered January 17 and no delivery yet. I'm in San Diego. Dealer says on a train and it COULD be here by month-end, but it would be a stretch. More likely it will be early May. WOW!!!
Similar here. Ordered 1/9. Still waiting. My dealer said it was in transit and should be in within 10 days. That was on 4/5..... Happy to see people receiving theirs in (really) quick time but I am getting a bit frustrated here... (I am in western mass and ordered from closest dealer in CT)

Sponsored

burnyd

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette z06
Currently stuck on pending quality inspection for the past week. Is this usual? How long does this phase typically last? Is shipping the next step?

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Currently stuck on pending quality inspection for the past week. Is this usual? How long does this phase typically last? Is shipping the next step?
Inspection, body vendor, and storage are the black hole statuses at Jeep. Could be a day or 2+ weeks in any of these.

DD_808

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Been stuck on "pending quality inspection" since April 2nd! Oh mylanta! Just hoping to get my Jeep delivered by the end of the month (unlikely) hopefully.

Sponsored

Bill Reiter

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota FJ Cruiser; '08 Yukon; '05 CTS-V
Ordered January 17 and no delivery yet. I'm in San Diego. Dealer says on a train and it COULD be here by month-end, but it would be a stretch. More likely it will be early May. WOW!!!
Similar here. Ordered 1/9. Still waiting. My dealer said it was in transit and should be in within 10 days. That was on 4/5..... Happy to see people receiving theirs in (really) quick time but I am getting a bit frustrated here... (I am in western mass and ordered from closest dealer in CT)

Honestly, after this LONG wait, I'm a bit anxious about the delivered product living up to the wait. Motortrend just gave the 392 a great review, saying it is the best jeep available today (but they have not yet reviewed the 4xe). If the 392 wasn't $20k more expensive (effectively, with tax credits/rebates), I would switch to the 392.

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Don't forget to factor in 13 MPG or less on premium fuel.

Damn is sounds perfect though.

bodhi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Ordered mine 1/15 - in eastern MA, my dealer said it was scheduled for 4/19 delivery but he wasn't confident it would happen. Is there a way to track ourselves when we have a vin without having to bother the dealer?