4xE Order Status??

Oneilc01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray Turbo
Anyone figure out what KZP is that is requiring it to go to the body shop on a fully loaded Rubi that is delaying the shipping by approx a month? Was supposed to ship 4/5 (built in Feb) now at 4/29 😳
Sponsored

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Nightmare experience! Good luck moving forward.
Thanks! Despite sitting on the order for 3 months with no real progress and resolution, my only regret was not leaving the problematic dealership sooner.

How'd you spec it? I have extra allocation. Also somehow managed to get some stock orders fulfilled.

And we do ship 😉

Still sucks that your local dealer treated you so badly. I'd kill for more 4xe orders simply to boost our allocation for more!
I had the Rubicon 4xe almost fully spec'd out: Hydro Blue (PBJ), Off-Road Trail Camera (XNY), BC Fenders (MM3), DT Group (HT3, AEN), Saddle Brown Leather Seats (*AL, -TV), Remote-Proximity Keyless-Entry (GXD), Safety Group (AJ1), Adv. Safety Group (ALP), Steel Bumper Group (AST), Cold Weather Group (ADE), Trailer-Tow & HD Electrical Group (ADH).

Had I not been able to find a more local dealership (Northeastern WI), I would've contacted you to set something up. Thank you trying to reach out and help.

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Anyone figure out what KZP is that is requiring it to go to the body shop on a fully loaded Rubi that is delaying the shipping by approx a month? Was supposed to ship 4/5 (built in Feb) now at 4/29 😳
Not sure, but mine was in KZP as well. I'm on the move now though. Dealer sees last status as Toledo-Pickney as of 4-2 with an ETA between 3-29 and 4-12. I'm about two hours away from the plant, so should be no rail for me, just truck. Maybe I'll get her this week!

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I'm at Koons Tysons picking up the Jeep! They said I'm the first one to receive/pick up at this dealership and on the East coast?!?! He said they have exclusive rights to the first deliveries of new lines of vehicles on the East coast. Wow! Really? Dropping it off at service though for new boots so I don't get to take it home today unfortunately!

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
I'm at Koons Tysons picking up the Jeep! They said I'm the first one to receive/pick up at this dealership and on the East coast?!?! He said they have exclusive rights to the first deliveries of new lines of vehicles on the East coast. Wow! Really? Dropping it off at service though for new boots so I don't get to take it home today unfortunately!
Get some pics! Us folks stuck waiting need it. Haha

Sponsored

First Name
chloe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Really?!? Got me thinking I should switch from Ourisman, but my guy there said he had a couple of deliveries already as of last week (just not mine 😔 lol )

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I didn't have a chance to take many pics since I didn't bring it home and the service department was about to close but here is what I got. I will be happy to take special requests for pics when I get it home Monday afternoon.

20210403_134411.jpg

20210403_134358.jpg

20210403_134344.jpg

20210403_153738.jpg

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
See....you got yours before many of us after all your frustration lol.

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn't have a chance to take many pics since I didn't bring it home and the service department was about to close but here is what I got. I will be happy to take special requests for pics when I get it home Monday afternoon.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 20210403_153738

Nice! Congrats! Didn't happen to notice if it had a red rear tow hook, did you?

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Craig Benner at Koons is still giving 5% below invoice. You have to ask for him and you have to say you were referred by this forum. Tell him Robyn referred you. I told him I would give him a shout out so I want him to know I kept my promise.
Sponsored