4xE Order Status??

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Shoot, It looks like mine was built with it as well, but it's not listed on the invoice or anything from the dealer. it's just a standard feature it seems.
Hmm, it's not on the website building your own, still separate. But if that's the case, might as well get the cold weather package for $350 more to get the heated seats and steering wheel.
Sponsored

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Shoot, It looks like mine was built with it as well, but it's not listed on the invoice or anything from the dealer. it's just a standard feature it seems.
Actually I walk this back, mine only has remote keyless entry, not remote proximity keyless entry. Seems like they are letting the older orders slide on this feature... or dealers are misunderstanding something.

Bohunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Frustrating that my friend who ordered after me, had his Jeep built after mine, and just got a sticker 2 days ago while mine was printed last week, just got a call from his dealer that his rig has been delivered and he can pick it up today. Meanwhile, no ETA on my rig !

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
Actually I walk this back, mine only has remote keyless entry, not remote proximity keyless entry. Seems like they are letting the older orders slide on this feature... or dealers are misunderstanding something.
I'm pretty sure "remote keyless entry" is standard, where the key fob has a button to unlock/lock the truck. "Remote proximity keyless entry" adds the unlock automatically if the keys in your pocket and you touch the door button.

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Frustrating that my friend who ordered after me, had his Jeep built after mine, and just got a sticker 2 days ago while mine was printed last week, just got a call from his dealer that his rig has been delivered and he can pick it up today. Meanwhile, no ETA on my rig !
I feel your pain, and am right there with you! Mine has been built for 37 days now and they just added two weeks to the expected ship date...now April 15th.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Just got an email from my dealer! Jeep has boots on the ground at the dealership! Coordinating an appointment time to pick it up tomorrow!
So you had all those issues to start but get yours before my 12/30 order

Bill Reiter

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Toyota FJ Cruiser; '08 Yukon; '05 CTS-V
What do you folks think? -- Should I try to get my salesperson to reduce the purchase price when my rig gets here?

I ordered in early January through a local salesperson who is an acquaintance of a friend of mine. He gave me pricing $250 over invoice and I thought that was GREAT at the time, but after reading this thread it seems that many (most?) are getting pricing 3-7% BELOW invoice.

I don't want to be a d!ck, but $2,5-4K is not peanuts. The salesperson seems to be a nice guy--maybe I just ask him about it when it comes in.

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
What do you folks think? -- Should I try to get my salesperson to reduce the purchase price when my rig gets here?

I ordered in early January through a local salesperson who is an acquaintance of a friend of mine. He gave me pricing $250 over invoice and I thought that was GREAT at the time, but after reading this thread it seems that many (most?) are getting pricing 3-7% BELOW invoice.

I don't want to be a d!ck, but $2,5-4K is not peanuts. The salesperson seems to be a nice guy--maybe I just ask him about it when it comes in.
If you got it in California I would guess $250 over invoice is pretty good. My guess is they will not go any lower. One do you have a non-refundable deposit? Secondly they may be able to sell it for MSRP on the lot so might be happy to see you walk. I agree a few thousand dollars is a lot of money but can't really blame dealers for getting as much as they can.

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon

It's a California thing. All of the Southern California dealerships are doing 2-4% above invoice price. If you want 4xe and want to pay 5-7% below the invoice price, then you need to buy it out-of-state. Like Idaho.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order

You could cancel your order, lose your deposit and reorder another one from the factory and be quite a bit ahead financially with the price difference. You would have to be willing to start the wait over again but for that much in savings it could be worth it. The delearship gets to keep your deposit and I doubt they have a issue selling a brand new 4Xe. On the other hand I would start the negotiating now to show the dealer what savings you could get by cancelling your order and going with another dealer. They would probably be willing to come back and negotiate. Use some of the other offer sheets people have posted to help. In the end it is your money/loan.

Sponsored

First Name
chloe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
my sales guy at my dealership is so done with me lol. I’ve pinged him every couple weeks over the last couple months and yesterday he sent me this (and I got a window sticker on crypto!) I’m so ready to get mine, I’ve been waiting since November! 😬😬😬
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 3DCB9D83-EDCB-47AB-837B-3B912ABA35C3

CsD

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
I feel your pain. Last week Jeep and Dealer said mine was in transit....I checked with both Jeep and dealer yesterday, and they give a ETA of 04/15-04/29. What is crazy is that figures to be a 2-4 week delivery, but that Jeep has a ETA. From most posts I see, Jeep doesn't see a ETA. Hoping for a much sooner delivery, especially if they said its in transit. Only in Wisconsin, so not too far from toledo, or chicago.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
This is the update I just got. Apparently there is some sort of rail transport stoppage that has been happening since Feb (from what someone who works in rail transport said) affecting mid-west to west coast transit. Just feels like a gut punch with people obviously getting theirs without issue :crying::crying: If you're on the west coast, check with your dealer because Jee had been showing mine as "in transit" for a week week and this morning it got dumped back into JS (just sitting) this morning.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 1617388684413

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
This is the update I just got. Apparently there is some sort of rail transport stoppage that has been happening since Feb (from what someone who works in rail transport said) affecting mid-west to west coast transit. Just feels like a gut punch with people obviously getting theirs without issue :crying::crying: If you're on the west coast, check with your dealer because Jee had been showing mine as "in transit" for a week week and this morning it got dumped back into JS (just sitting) this morning.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 1617388684413
Mine left two days ago, finally! Currently in KS. Hope it can continue westward from there.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Mine left two days ago, finally! Currently in KS. Hope it can continue westward from there.
I stop by and drive it to you :giggle:
Sponsored