Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Yeah, I've thought about that too. Maybe we need a thread for that.

My dealer has a non-4xe Nacho Sahara on lot with color matched roof. Hinted at them switching out for me, but not sure they can do that.
My dealer is too small to do that with otherwise I'd ask. They have 1 JLU on the lot and it's white. Probably look kind of funny with a green top :LOL:
Sponsored

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
That’s JB status. Mine moved from this status to invoiced and released to carrier with a window sticker in about 3 days from JB.
You never know about JB status. Mine sat in JB for 18 days. It came out of JB on Wednesday. No sticker yet...

naladar

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
You never know about JB status. Mine sat in JB for 18 days. It came out of JB on Wednesday. No sticker yet...
I'm guessing a more complicated build that would take longer or is it kind of a crap shoot???

I was more worried that the microchip shortage may end up effecting the rollout.

Sponsored

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm guessing a more complicated build that would take longer or is it kind of a crap shoot???

I was more worried that the microchip shortage may end up effecting the rollout.
I’m not sure exactly what gets added after the assembly line, but my Mopar parts are black grill, grab handles, stainless door guards, and hardtop headliner. Nothing that would account for 18 days.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires

The press release showed other Jeep models getting delayed and not the wrangler for now.

squest77

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Chrysler Pacifica
The press release showed other Jeep models getting delayed and not the wrangler for now.
That’s my biggest worry at this point too. Just ordered mine on 3/20, so crossing fingers that they get it through quickly!

naladar

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
I’m not sure exactly what gets added after the assembly line, but my Mopar parts are black grill, grab handles, stainless door guards, and hardtop headliner. Nothing that would account for 18 days.
Yeah I wouldn't imagine that taking 18 days. I am going with steel bumpers, safety group, advanced safety group, leather, cold weather group, integrated off road camera, trailer tow and HD electrical group, remote proximity keyless entry and mopar headliner.... hindsight being 20/20 I think I would drop the proximity key, advanced safety and headliner offerings.

4x4PNW

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Seqouia, Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on order
That’s JB status. Mine moved from this status to invoiced and released to carrier with a window sticker in about 3 days from JB.
I was told today that my 4xe has been shipped. Prior to this it was status JS - shipped to storage.

Sponsored

4x4PNW

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Seqouia, Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on order
NoCal Folks, Talked to my Nor CA dealer today. Jeep is expected to hit the market around April 14. Does anyone have info on good roof rack systems?
I like the Rhino Rack Pioneer platform. Thinking about getting that for my 4xe.

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I wouldn't imagine that taking 18 days. I am going with steel bumpers, safety group, advanced safety group, leather, cold weather group, integrated off road camera, trailer tow and HD electrical group, remote proximity keyless entry and mopar headliner.... hindsight being 20/20 I think I would drop the proximity key, advanced safety and headliner offerings.
I didn’t get the cold weather or the proximity but I got the rest. Hard to imagine they’re not putting on bumpers, safety groups, leather, and trailer package on the main assembly line. My son is banging on me for not ordering the cold weather group, but hey, it was 80 here today! Now if they offered air conditioned seats...

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
I didn’t get the cold weather or the proximity but I got the rest. Hard to imagine they’re not putting on bumpers, safety groups, leather, and trailer package on the main assembly line. My son is banging on me for not ordering the cold weather group, but hey, it was 80 here today! Now if they offered air conditioned seats...
I'm in socal too and I would LOVE cooled seats!

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I almost didn't get proximity on my 2018, but I added it at the last minute and looking back am glad I had. For a daily driver it made life much easier not having to take the fob out every time I went to the car especially if I was carrying something.
Sponsored