Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Glad it's not just me getting the cold shoulder! I'm thinking maybe they are just being inundated with status checks from all their customers. I finally just stopped caring after a four month wait.
Mine actually got upset that I had questions. I just laughed and asked anyway. I'm spending 50k I'm gonna ask! If my current lease wasn't ending so soon, I would have cancelled ordered somewhere else. I couldn't wait an additional 2 months though.
Sponsored

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
My dealer just told me mine shipped but won't be to his lot till the 27th. It is less than a day trip from Toledo to Atlanta.

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I just got word from my salesperson that mine has been released for transport and is scheduled to arrive on 4/12. (Ordered 2/20)

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Jeep chat shows mine in storage. The sales manager showed and gave me his sheet showing it already released to shipping with a 4/8 delivery. I showed me the scheduled car carrier from the rail depot but there are 7 companies. He said it isn't unusual for a different company to get the vehicle from the rail depot. The depot is only a few hours away. Ordered on 12/30 and built 2/2.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Jeep chat shows mine in storage. The sales manager showed and gave me his sheet showing it already released to shipping with a 4/8 delivery. I showed me the scheduled car carrier from the rail depot but there are 7 companies. He said it isn't unusual for a different company to get the vehicle from the rail depot. The depot is only a few hours away. Ordered on 12/30 and built 2/2.
That is encouraging as Jeep chat still says storage/inspections/validations bla bla canned bs. My salesperson is off so I guess I will hear back tomorrow...hopefully! Grats on the release! Any day now.

Sponsored

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
No. The receptacle on the jeep is level 2 but the level 2 cord which comes with the jeep plugs into a regular house outlet.
I'd guess that they include both a plug for a regular house outlet but also a hot swappable end for a couple of common 220v NEMA connectors. My previous EVs have done the same.

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I'd guess that they include both a plug for a regular house outlet but also a hot swappable end for a couple of common 220v NEMA connectors. My previous EVs have done the same.
No, from what Iā€™ve read the plug that comes with the 4xe is for 110v household outlets only. In order to charge via 220v you have to buy a separate level 2 charger. You canā€™t plug a 4xe directly into 220v like you can with a Tesla.

Someone can correct me if Iā€™m wrong, this is my first PHEV.

TBULL52

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
So I placed my order on 3/24, received my VON on 3/26 and just checked and I now have a VIN and in D1 Status with an Estimated Ship Date of 4/30.

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
No, from what Iā€™ve read the plug that comes with the 4xe is for 110v household outlets only. In order to charge via 220v you have to buy a separate level 2 charger. You canā€™t plug a 4xe directly into 220v like you can with a Tesla.

Someone can correct me if Iā€™m wrong, this is my first PHEV.
You are correct. Jeep partnered with Amazon to get you to purchase their branded level 2 charger, but you can really buy whichever you want.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Ordered 3/24 built 3/27 sticker 3/29 jeep chat saying delivery 4/1. My order was prioritized by executive departmentšŸ˜‚, so hopefully get it quick. My last order FYI if anyone wants will be dealer inventory arriving early April, sting grey Sahara, hardtop, cold weather, safety, hitch

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
TFL just showed a 4xe at EJS
Cool been waiting for them to get one for testing. Wish they could of driven it. I am really interested in if all the extra HP and torque are as big of deal as we hope they will be.
Sponsored