4xE Order Status??

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
So, for those that are very familiar with the order process. Does a window sticker mean the Jeep is on a rail car or truck? On other forums it seemed that most people would get notified that their Jeep had shipped but the person’s window sticker would not show up on crypto until the next day. My ship date was still 3/30 last I asked my sales rep on Friday but window sticker showed up today but I am not sure if it shipped early some how.
You can’t read too much into the timing. When I waited 6 months for my previous order the sticker was found on crypto days after it arrived at the dealer.
Sponsored

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
You can’t read too much into the timing. When I waited 6 months for my previous order the sticker was found on crypto days after it arrived at the dealer.
I just got off with Jeep chat and they said I was in shipping stage and my Jeep is on its way to the dealer. Of course, no dealer ETA. That is the most info I have ever gotten out of Jeep Chat. Excited to text my Sales rep tomorrow for the detailed update on arrival est.

evaughan3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
So, for those that are very familiar with the order process. Does a window sticker mean the Jeep is on a rail car or truck? On other forums it seemed that most people would get notified that their Jeep had shipped but the person’s window sticker would not show up on crypto until the next day. My ship date was still 3/30 last I asked my sales rep on Friday but window sticker showed up today but I am not sure if it shipped early some how.
Seeing the stickers gives you a good idea that the vehicle is in KZ status (released to carrier and invoiced). It does not necessarily mean the vehicle has been loaded on a truck and is moving. It simply means it’s left the factory gate and handed over for shipping. This process can be quick or slow.

AC4Xe

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Ordered 1/9, Sticker showed up on Cryto today. It said not found and I clicked on it anyway and it was there.

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
I’m glad you mentioned this! I just checked my build on cryptosticker (no sticker yet) and it says black hardtop. Mine was also ordered with dual top group when only body color hardtop was available. I left a message at the dealership (closed on Sundays here in PA).
My dealer told me that Stellantis said about 40 people were affected.

For some history, the second order guide had the same price for the Dual Top Group, and the option for BCHT was $1400, so you would effectively have been paying $1400 more for the same set-up. The latest order guide dropped the DTG by $1200, so now the BCHT would only be $200 more than the original guide when they will finally print the sticker. However, you won't have the BCHT, so your MSRP "should" show up as $1200 less on the sticker. I doubt they'll go back and swap the physical top out (not sure they even could for me as Nacho is closed), so the question is, will Stellantis give us anything for not building to what we were expecting?

Last edited:

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I received the message from my dealer yesterday that my JLURe is _finally_ in shipping! It should arrive in 2 weeks. I ordered Nov 6; this has been a long 5 months!

No window sticker from Crypto, yet, but I do see the sticker on the jeep.com website.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe

For some history, the second order guide had the same price for the Dual Top Group, and the option for BCHT was $1400, so you would effectively have been paying $1400 more for the same set-up. The latest order guide dropped the DTG by $1200, so now the BCHT would only be $200 more than the original guide when they will finally print the sticker. However, you won't have the BCHT, so your MSRP "should" show up as $1200 less on the sticker. I doubt they'll go back and swap the physical top out (not sure they even could for me as Nacho is closed), so the question is, will Stellantis give us anything for not building to what we were expecting?
In my 3 years on this forum I have yet to see Jeep give someone anything “to make it right” other than 2 extra oil changes if you get the regional rep involved.

Sponsored

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
It is awesome that we are finally seeing movement on the 4xe’s, and that people are getting their stickers!! I won’t deny that I am jealous that mine hasn’t shown up yet, but it eventually will....probably 🤓. Congrats to all of you who’s Jeep’s are in the move!!!

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Anyone know how long the shipping process normally takes? FYI I am in Pa

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
It is awesome that we are finally seeing movement on the 4xe’s, and that people are getting their stickers!! I won’t deny that I am jealous that mine hasn’t shown up yet, but it eventually will....probably 🤓. Congrats to all of you who’s Jeep’s are in the move!!!
Haha same boat as you! Legit stoked they are moving though!

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Anyone know how long the shipping process normally takes? FYI I am in Pa
This one is by far the hardest to know. There are many variables and several of those are outside of Jeep's control. I'd say two weeks to a month to be conservative.

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Q5, JLUR 4XE (on order)

As many others I received my sticker today (ordered 1/19). I am a bit confused and it seems I am one of the 40 mentioned above. My sticker is exactly $1200 less then what I ordered and it shows a black top, not the body color as I had ordered. I still am not clear why I am receiving the black top.
Sponsored